Windows 10: Windows Update not finds update

Discus and support Windows Update not finds update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, today I'm returned into Insider's Program but Windows Update not finds any update. If I open the app "Hub Insider" it shows me that I have the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by James00, Oct 23, 2015.

1. James00 Win User

Windows Update not finds update

Hi, today I'm returned into Insider's Program but Windows Update not finds any update. If I open the app "Hub Insider" it shows me that I have the build "th1 10240 Professional". I tried to reset Windows Update, I tried to change by slow to fast ring and vice verse but nothing; it continued to find nothing.

:)

James00, Oct 23, 2015

2. Windows update_1900101 Windows 10

I haven't been able to install Windows 10 due to the following error: C1900101-20017. Any idea what this is and does it mean I'm out of luck?

Windows update-1900101, Oct 23, 2015
  3. Windows 10 haven't updated to version 1511 --- How to find product key

I haven't run the ISO disk as of yet, I want the current product key in hand, on a post it note, prior to doing that, not interested in MS bullS**T about it not being needed. 2 hours online with tech support and they can't cope with the question of how
    can the current product key be accessed in windows 10.

I've never owned a Apple product, but I can never see buying or having another MS product in my household after this.

NOT THE ONLY ONE

Windows 10 update fail, Oct 23, 2015
  4. caperjack Win User

be patience, some time it can take days

caperjack, Oct 23, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows Update not finds update - Similar Threads - Update finds update

2. windows update couldn't find the update : 0x80070002

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows update couldn't find the update : 0x80070002: I have this notice with this error code : 0x80070002 in my windows update in settings where it says needs attention. it says it will look for it again.i don't want to fix things in windows update manually. it doesn't say which update it is or what the file is.is this common?...
  3. windows update couldn't find the update : 0x80070002

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update couldn't find the update : 0x80070002: I have this notice with this error code : 0x80070002 in my windows update in settings where it says needs attention. it says it will look for it again.i don't want to fix things in windows update manually. it doesn't say which update it is or what the file is.is this common?...
  4. windows update couldn't find the update : 0x80070002

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Update, We didn't find updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update, We didn't find updates: Hello There!When I have finished the Windows installation and configured some settings and backup my files through OneDrive Sync.however, I want to take my system some updates but the Windows Updates doesn't respond.screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/ERdTetD...
  6. Windows Update, We didn't find updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update, We didn't find updates: Hello There!When I have finished the Windows installation and configured some settings and backup my files through OneDrive Sync.however, I want to take my system some updates but the Windows Updates doesn't respond.screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/ERdTetD...
  7. Windows update does not find updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update does not find updates: Windows update stays in search mode. The 3 dots keep going across the screen but nothing else. Desktop Windows 10 home version 2004 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-does-not-find-updates/ead811f4-93c7-42ff-9f06-974452a36b3a
  8. I Can't Find Updates With Windows Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I Can't Find Updates With Windows Update: DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth give me no errors, repaired with image_health tool of this forum. SFC /Scannow gives me unable to fix some of the corrupted files, here log.SFC Details.txt 39408
  9. Search not finding Windows Update

Search not finding Windows Update: Hi, when I try to find Windows Update via Windows Search (or via search inside Settings window), no such option is found. It's similar with some other settings. It worked fine, but now it does not. I've tried rebuilding search index, but with no luck. Any ideas how to...
  10. Windows 10 updates will not find updates!

Windows 10 updates will not find updates!: I have done 3 clean installs. It said it found 221 updates when I first checked, resatarted and it says I have only 6 updates installed and when I check for updates it says I am up to date, which I cannot be, with only 6 updates!!! Troubleshooter said it couldn't find...