Windows 10: windows update not showing in settings

Discus and support windows update not showing in settings in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have a problem that I lost windows update entry in settings, I have tried everything but still it doesn't work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Affirme714, Sep 27, 2022.

1. windows update not showing in settings

Hi everyone, I have a problem that I lost windows update entry in settings, I have tried everything but still it doesn't work.

:)

Affirme714, Sep 27, 2022
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond windows update not showing in settings :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 27, 2022
  3. jbailey8 Win User
    HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Sep 27, 2022
  4. windows update not showing in settings

Vista Pre-SP1 vs. Vista SP1

I've been Windows Updating for two straight days and I finally saw SP1. If you want to troubleshoot it, follow these steps:

• Show hidden updates
    • Manually install any failed updates (google the KB_____ and install from the windows site)
    • Make sure everything in Device Manager is good to go
    I had to do step two for like 4 or 5 updates to be able to see SP1.

Any other benchmarks you guys want to see? I might try PCMark05 (I think it works on Vista).

DanishDevil, Sep 27, 2022
Thema:

windows update not showing in settings

1. windows update not showing in settings - Similar Threads - update showing settings

2. settings issue not showing update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    settings issue not showing update: I am on windows 11 and I've been having this issue for the past few days now and I though nothing of it at first as I thought it would fix itself but it has been 3 days and it hasn't fixed so I have looked around I have looked at fixes non has worked, I've tried resetting my...
  3. settings issue not showing update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    settings issue not showing update: I am on windows 11 and I've been having this issue for the past few days now and I though nothing of it at first as I thought it would fix itself but it has been 3 days and it hasn't fixed so I have looked around I have looked at fixes non has worked, I've tried resetting my...
  4. Windows Update in settings shows black

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Update in settings shows black: I tried downloading Minecraft from the Microsoft store, but it wouldn't download/install the buttons don't do anything. I looked up the problem and it said to see if there is a windows update available and it just appeared black. I am 100% that's the problem..I tried the...
  5. Windows Update in settings shows black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update in settings shows black: I tried downloading Minecraft from the Microsoft store, but it wouldn't download/install the buttons don't do anything. I looked up the problem and it said to see if there is a windows update available and it just appeared black. I am 100% that's the problem..I tried the...
  6. Windows Update in settings shows black

7. windows update not showing in settings

windows update not showing in settings: Hi everyone, I have a problem that I lost windows update entry in settings, I have tried everything but still it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-not-showing-in-settings/77a674c6-53ff-4276-87d8-f23c027f2bd2
  8. Windows 11 update Not showing in settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update Not showing in settings: My device is compatible with windows 11 but windows 11 update is not showing in settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-update-not-showing-in-settings/38542ae2-4304-4902-99ac-5bf7f78ef0b4
  9. Windows 11 update Not showing in settings

Windows 11 update Not showing in settings: My device is compatible with windows 11 but windows 11 update is not showing in settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-update-not-showing-in-settings/38542ae2-4304-4902-99ac-5bf7f78ef0b4
  10. Windows Update not showing in settings.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update not showing in settings.: Hi, I have Win10 Home v 1909 build 18363.1198 installed and when I try to do any updates they all fail. My question atm is why isn't update being shown from settings called from bottom left of desktop. I am in advanced years and am now getting nowhere at all. Just for...