Windows 10: Windows Update Not Working

Discus and support Windows Update Not Working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After trying to install something in the Microsoft Store, I was informed that my windows update was disabled. I went into the update tab and clicked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ReillySollenberger, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Windows Update Not Working

After trying to install something in the Microsoft Store, I was informed that my windows update was disabled. I went into the update tab and clicked "Check for Updates" or something to that effect and after a little bit it spits out error code 0x8007045b. Restarting had no effect, troubleshooter could not identify the issue. Current version is 10.0.17134. Thanks in advance for any help.

:)

ReillySollenberger, Mar 29, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 29, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 29, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Update Not Working

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows Update Not Working :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows Update Not Working

1. Windows Update Not Working - Similar Threads - Update Working

2. External monitor not working after an update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External monitor not working after an update: I tried a different cable, driver update, driver unistall/reinstall. Windows does not detect second monitor and the monitor states no signal when hdmi plugged in and turned on....
  3. External monitor not working after an update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External monitor not working after an update: I tried a different cable, driver update, driver unistall/reinstall. Windows does not detect second monitor and the monitor states no signal when hdmi plugged in and turned on....
  4. External monitor not working after an update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...: Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer indiucates no audio output devices found. Windows 11 PRO and Dell command upates are all current so what do I do?...
  6. Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...

Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...: Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer indiucates no audio output devices found. Windows 11 PRO and Dell upates are all current so what do I do?...
  7. Internet just randomyly just stopped working after doing an update

Internet just randomyly just stopped working after doing an update: It was just an update since my computer notified me and it was like three updates and before this, my internet was working. So i did the update and after the restart, my computer just stopped working and I was wondering if it was paused so I went to the registry key and...
  8. Internet just randomyly just stopped working after doing an update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet just randomyly just stopped working after doing an update: It was just an update since my computer notified me and it was like three updates and before this, my internet was working. So i did the update and after the restart, my computer just stopped working and I was wondering if it was paused so I went to the registry key and...
  9. Clipboard history not working after windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clipboard history not working after windows update: clipboard history not working after windows update, in some thread I notices that need to check internal windows Clipboard service, but there is not in the windows services list. I paid money for purchase official windows, and this is what it get. No Clipboard history - not...
  10. Clipboard history not working after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard history not working after windows update: clipboard history not working after windows update, in some thread I notices that need to check internal windows Clipboard service, but there is not in the windows services list. I paid money for purchase official windows, and this is what it get. No Clipboard history - not...