Windows 10: windows update notification bug

Discus and support windows update notification bug in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; ive been getting a notification that keeps shutting down everything im doing and it becoming a real problem now, every 30-45 mins i get a notification... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DrukRath, Jan 14, 2020.

1. DrukRath Win User

windows update notification bug

ive been getting a notification that keeps shutting down everything im doing and it becoming a real problem now, every 30-45 mins i get a notification on screen that tells me theres an update ready, and gives me three option, wait an hour, ok, restart now. if i click wait an hour, it again waits 30-45 mins before popping up again, if i click ok, the popup disappears for 5 mins before coming back up, and pressing restart now does nothing until the pop up comes back up again 5 - 10 mins later, im losing progress on games, ive had to restart important work multiple times, how do i get rid of this annoying pop up?

:)

DrukRath, Jan 14, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    no update notification

Hi Kent,

One possible cause why you're unable to receive notification is due to wrong configuration settings. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to receive notification before?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Go to Control Panel and select Security and Maintenance.
    • Choose Change Security and Maintenance settings.
    • Put a check on the check box.
    • Click OK.

This will allow you to disable/enable specific types of messages, including messages about Windows Update, Internet security settings, User Account Control, Windows Backup, and more.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jan 14, 2020
  4. malware Win User

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

1. windows update notification bug - Similar Threads - update notification bug

2. WIndows Update Bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIndows Update Bug: I've just realized that my windows didn't update for a while now, so I checked it and this is what I found. Did anyone else have this issue before and how to fix itNote : Yes, I paused the auto update before and No, I still can't resume it...
  3. Notification bug.. Won't disappear automatically

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Notification bug.. Won't disappear automatically: Hello, Usually notification would disappear by itself into the Action Center... but after the recent update, it just won't disappear unless I clicked it myself. submitted by /u/Acc_4_stream_only [link] [comments]...
  4. Windows 11 notifications bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 notifications bug: Hey,I have been noticing lately, that my notification center is bugged.I receive notifications from all apps that I have installed, except for Discord.There, the notification pops up and as soon as it slides to the right, the notification area buggs, the little "1" icon...
  5. Windows 11 notifications bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 notifications bug: Hey,I have been noticing lately, that my notification center is bugged.I receive notifications from all apps that I have installed, except for Discord.There, the notification pops up and as soon as it slides to the right, the notification area buggs, the little "1" icon...
  6. Low Battery Notification Bugs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Low Battery Notification Bugs: [IMG] Hi! I have this problem for around one year already since last year Windows October 2019 update. When my laptop goes to 10% of battery left, my laptop HP opens explorer with a notification "You need to plug your computer, battery low" and I needed to close it...
  7. Windows 10 Notification Bug

Windows 10 Notification Bug: Whenever I click any of my notifications, nothing happens and the notification goes away. I found a thread with someone having the same issue as mine and many people listed fixes for the bug. I tried every single fix listed in the thread but nothing seemed to work at all....
  8. Windows 10 media key notification graphic bug

Windows 10 media key notification graphic bug: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Keltere [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fa91fr/windows_10_media_key_notification_graphic_bug/
  9. Windows Popup Notification Issues/Bugs

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Popup Notification Issues/Bugs: I have an incredibly hard time trying to search through Google and posts and media to find what I'm looking for, so I'm making a post here. For a pretty long time, I've had a massive annoyance with Windows' notification popups that show up in the corner. I want to be able to...
  10. quiet mode notification bug?

in Windows 10 Support
    quiet mode notification bug?: Hi, Whenever I start my PC the notification icon has a circle with a line through it? It says quiet hours if off, when I toggle it on and off again the circle with line goes? Is this a bug or am I missing something? Cheers 12773