Windows 10: Windows Update Nov 13, 2019

Discus and support Windows Update Nov 13, 2019 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The latest update has deleted several of my most recent Word documents completely. I've "searched everywhere", and looked manually in Users and my doc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by genaLock, Nov 15, 2019.

1. genaLock Win User

Windows Update Nov 13, 2019

The latest update has deleted several of my most recent Word documents completely. I've "searched everywhere", and looked manually in Users and my doc folder, but they are gone, gone, gone.

Considering that the documents in question were university assignments, it is taking all of my control to be civil.

Why does Windows update delete recent Word files? Is there any way to retrieve them? Why can't Windows create an update system that doesn't require people to save everything to the cloud? Is an update system that deletes files part of the strategy to force people to save everything to the cloud?

Answers to these questions would be wonderful, but just getting my documents back would suffice.

:)

genaLock, Nov 15, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Nov 15, 2019
  3. Drone Win User
    Drone, Nov 15, 2019
  4. Jan Del Win User

Microphone connection with Dragon 13 and Windows 10

Hi Michael,

One of the possible cause to this issue is compatibility conflict. Some user reports that the latest version of Dragon 13 doesn't require Compatibility mode in order to run correctly. We suggest turning off Compatibility mode by following the steps below:

• Locate Dragon 13 shortcut and right click it.
    • Select Properties from the list.
    • Click on Compatibility tab and locate Run this program in compatibility mode for and uncheck it.
    • Click OK to save the changes and try running the application again.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Jan Del, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Update Nov 13, 2019 - Similar Threads - Update Nov 2019

2. Updating nov. 2019 -update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating nov. 2019 -update: After getting prompted several times to install the newest update package I deleted some musicfiles from a usb- key, as there was not enogh space on the harddisk. Left on the usb was a windows 10 recovery file, which I gave no attention. I got a message from the "system",...
  3. windows upddate Nov 2019

windows upddate Nov 2019: Is anyone else out there as freaked out as I was with the "comfort" messages that came up - without any source attribution - during this update? I had a hard time trying to decide if my system was under attack by ransomware. Still am not so sure......
  4. Sticky Notes after Update Nov 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes after Update Nov 2019: today (Nov 6, 2019) i had an update on windows 10 . before that, I had just one tab on my taskbar for ALL sticky notes i used on screen (5 or 6 depends on work). after update i have one tab for every single note i have on my screen. is this normal or i have a bug ?...
  5. Nov. 5, 2019 update problem

Nov. 5, 2019 update problem: After this update some windows freeze with the little blue circle thing in it. This happens most in windows explorer windows. Only solution is to reboot and continue working until it happens again which has been anywhere from just a couple minutes to an hour or so. Has...
  6. Catastrophic Windows 10 update Nov 5th 2019 !

Catastrophic Windows 10 update Nov 5th 2019 !: This is what happened to me on the morning of wednesday November 6th : - On the evening of Nov 5th I left my laptop in sleep mode - This morning I clicked the mouse to wake the laptop up, and got an empty screen like when you first login to Windows - All my files were...
  7. Update downloaded 8/13/2019

in Windows 10 Customization
    Update downloaded 8/13/2019: After the update Windows is not operable. The screen with the four pane window on the right and a tag line on the bottom appears. In the lower left corner is the Window’s Start icon, and the search box. There are no program icon’s. Ctrl+Alt+Delete displays the Lock,...
  8. Slow laptop due to nov. 13 2018 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow laptop due to nov. 13 2018 update: My laptop slowed down by a lot after the november 13 2018 update. I already reseted it. It's still very slow how do I fix this? Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-laptop-due-to-nov-13-2018-update/df965aae-b5ca-4886-9aa4-a13d8aca39d6
  9. KB4465661 Servicing stack update for Windows 10 v1709 - Nov. 13

in Windows 10 News
    KB4465661 Servicing stack update for Windows 10 v1709 - Nov. 13: Servicing stack update for Windows Server 2016, version 1709 and Windows 10, version 1709: November 13, 2018 Applies to: Windows Server 2016 Version 1709, Windows 10 version 1709 Summary A security feature bypass vulnerability exists when Windows improperly suspends...
  10. KB4465660 Servicing stack update for Windows 10 v1703 - Nov. 13

in Windows 10 News
    KB4465660 Servicing stack update for Windows 10 v1703 - Nov. 13: Servicing stack update for Windows 10 version 1703: November 13, 2018 Applies to: Windows 10 Summary A security feature bypass vulnerability exists when Windows improperly suspends BitLocker Device Encryption. An attacker with physical access to a powered off system could...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vérification du redémarrage en attentewindows 10 update 1709