Windows 10: Windows Update November 10 20H2

Discus and support Windows Update November 10 20H2 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; following the installation of the update on my Dell Latitude laptop I lost the headphone functionality. I Tried various methods to fix problem but only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AidanHYLAND, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Windows Update November 10 20H2

following the installation of the update on my Dell Latitude laptop I lost the headphone functionality. I Tried various methods to fix problem but only rolling back on the update resolved the issue. Does anyone know if this is a common problem early days yet or have a solution.

:)

AidanHYLAND, Nov 15, 2020

2. Update 20h2

Hi Wicki,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 3 year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

20H2 should not be installed right-away on your device - MS said the rollout is only to a fraction of users and would be labeled as an optional update initially. Are you enrolled in WIP?

You may uninstall 20H2 using the steps below:

https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2020/10/uninst...

Content on the above blog is written by a Microsoft MVP so it is safe. However, do watch out for the ads.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Nov 15, 2020
  3. Unable to find Windows 10 November update in Windows Update also Is Cortana available in India?

Hello Ravi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community and we apologies for the delay in responding.

Windows 10 build 10586.3 is the major update released by Microsoft on November 12. All the users will automatically receive the update. However if you still haven't received the update it might be Windows update issue, I
    suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Update
    troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + W and type
      troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Method 2

I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer
      and the Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.
    For reference: Windows 10 November update: FAQ

Also Cortana is now officially available in India.

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Nov 15, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Windows Update November 10 20H2

Update History is not showing v.20H2

Hi Dominic

I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this . . .

This is normal behavior in Windows 10, typically when you install a Feature Update like 20h2, the update history is wiped, this is to prevent the user from trying to uninstall an update that was prior to the Feature Update, which would de-stabilize Windows
    10, the list should start building again, when some updates are applied to version 20h2 . . .

DaveM121, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows Update November 10 20H2

1. Windows Update November 10 20H2 - Similar Threads - Update November 20H2

2. October/November 2020 update version 20H2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    October/November 2020 update version 20H2: After updating to the latest major update on two windows 10 laptops the sound from the built-in speakers is very faint. In applications, in the browser, everywhere. Sound in the headphones is as before, no issue there. Troubleshooter finds no issue. I have updated the audio...
  3. windows 10 update 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 update 20H2: [ATTACH]can I update my system my version is at : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-20h2/ed2bcaf2-1146-4653-b118-15ad44f06cd8
  4. Windows 10 November update problems.

Windows 10 November update problems.: Hi, In the last few days my laptop running Windows 10 has, as usual, automatically updated, the most recent being 13/11/2020. However, on both occasions, the update has gotten stuck towards the end of the process leaving me staring at a black screen with the white dots...
  5. Windows 10 November update

Windows 10 November update: I have twice updated and after each time my PC was unusable. Excel and Word had defaulted to a black background with yellow font. LastPass was the same with the added problem that most features, e.g. viewing settings were unreadable. I had to revert to the older Windows 10...
  6. November Update

November Update: Someone at Microsoft isn't thinking very well. I had my logon set up the way I wanted it and the November update blew that up. Let's use our heads guys and don't mess with user settings you ARE NOT asked to mess with. OK?...
  7. windows 10 november update

windows 10 november update: Is the November Windows 10 update for the home edition too? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-november-update/45232e5a-3805-44fd-ad49-5276f13dcd7f
  8. Windows 10 November Update Unavailable?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 November Update Unavailable?: Hello, I recently tried to update the newly released Windows 10 update However, after installation it said that the update has failed. I clicked on "Retry" but nothing happened. Re-checked for new updates but says device is up to date. I restarted to see if the update would...
  9. Windows 10 - November Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - November Update: I went through the process of updating my pc and everything went fine. The system did the updates, it got through all the screens. I got back to the desktop and suddenly I got a BSOD. The BSOD was really bad as BSOD goes, every time the computer would get to the login screen...
  10. windows-10-november-update Removed

in Windows 10 Support
    windows-10-november-update Removed: Not good news or is it. Proceed with caution and don't skip this information. Microsoft pulls the Windows 10 November Update Confused? Running the 10586.11 build with no issues. 31027