Windows 10: Windows Update of 9/27/2019 Breaks My internet

Discus and support Windows Update of 9/27/2019 Breaks My internet in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows updated. Every time it does, something breaks. The latest thing is my access to gmail and godaddy, both of which I need for work and personal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DajaAquillina, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Windows Update of 9/27/2019 Breaks My internet

Windows updated.

Every time it does, something breaks. The latest thing is my access to gmail and godaddy, both of which I need for work and personal purposes.

Nothing fixed it - clearing cache/cookies, reinstalling browsers (I tried all three: edge, chrome, firefox), turning off all extensions, resetting internet, messing with network settings, turning antivirus off and on..

Then I went back to an earlier version of windows, and lo - my gmail works again.

Now Update nags. I assume I will lose access to everything again. Is there no fix to this?

I try to avoid updating until the last minute. A few months ago, the update ate my network adapter and I had to nuke the computer to get internet back.

I am at my wits end. Any suggestions are appreciated.

:)

DajaAquillina, Sep 27, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Sep 27, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Windows Internet Explorer 9 Released

Microsoft released Internet Explorer 9, in its stable RTM form, nearly an year after it first released "Platform Previews", followed by Betas and Release Candidates. With its latest release, Microsoft's still popular web-browser underwent a major overhaul in terms of features and browser-engine. The new browser is backed by a faster Javascript engine, a faster rendering engine that makes use of GPU hardware acceleration for drawing, and redesigned user interface elements that make day to day web browsing experience snappier.

With Internet Explorer 9, Microsoft also took a bold step in not supporting Windows XP, which still holds a large chunk of the operating system market share, the new browser only supports Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows 2008/2008-R2 series operating systems. The user interface is far more minimalistic, uses simple icons, the status and menu bars are hidden by default, with tooltips doing the job of a status bar, and the browser continues to support a large number of ActiveX components. The browser also underwent a security overhaul. For 64-bit versions of Windows, the installer also packs a 64-bit version of the browser. Oracle already has a stable 64-bit Java ActiveX plugin, while Adobe Labs has a beta 64-bit Flash player for Windows, two big steps in porting the web-browser to x86-64.

Windows Update of 9/27/2019 Breaks My internet 82a_thm.jpg

DOWNLOAD: Microsoft Windows Internet Explorer 9

btarunr, Sep 27, 2019
  4. Windows Update of 9/27/2019 Breaks My internet

9/27/2016 Broke everything

372.90 was released on the 20th but yes,that's where I'm at. It's in the video Windows Update of 9/27/2019 Breaks My internet ;)

You suggested that adapter as the final step in a fix. Not the first step of trouble shooting.

Your list is odd since step 3 effectively deletes step 2.

It undone everything I'd spent an hour fixing. lol

ErnestMcDowell, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows Update of 9/27/2019 Breaks My internet

1. Windows Update of 9/27/2019 Breaks My internet - Similar Threads - Update 2019 Breaks

2. Windows 11 22H2 Update breaks my internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 22H2 Update breaks my internet: After installing the update, every once in a while the internet cuts out, saying not connected, and not showing any other internet options, even though other devices work and can see them....
  3. Windows 2019 update stuck at 27%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 2019 update stuck at 27%: Windows 10 started a full windows 10 upgrade on my 3 year old Pavillion laptop. It has been stuck at 27% for 50 minutes. It says not to turn off the laptop. Is this OK? 2019 update...
  4. Windows 10 Update Breaks the Internet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Update Breaks the Internet: Again, Microsoft has released a completely untested update which has caused chaos for Windows 10 users. When will Microsoft learn? This is beyond a few glitches. The update has proved that Windows 10 is turning into a disaster, and it is only a matter of time before people...
  5. 1903 Update No Sound 9/9/2019

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    1903 Update No Sound 9/9/2019: Hi Everyone, For last few years, i've been updating and doing all the troubleshooting available and reverting back to 1709 which brings sound back... and i changed my preferences to no longer update however windows window kept popping up and if i leave my computer on it...
  6. Aug 9, 2019 Update bugs

Aug 9, 2019 Update bugs: I downloaded and installed the "critical" Windows update on August 9. Backblaze would not start until the 18th. Dropbox still will not start. Outlook says "Outlook data file cannot be accessed." So, I have no new email since the update except with my outlook account....
  7. Windows 10 27 July 2019 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 27 July 2019 update: Hi, I was automatically updated to a newer version of WINDOWS 10 dated 27 July 2019. After many updates and restarting my PC I found my soundcard drivers had been deleted. This is unacceptable. I phoned MS help and after many attempts the decision was to return to the...
  8. Windows update July 9 2019

Windows update July 9 2019: Hey, so i woke up today, pc had restarted itself and was on login screen. Signed in, then got the message "Hi/we have some updates for your pc/this might take several minutes" theres no status of the update and it keeps looping those words for about an hour now. Is this...
  9. JULY 9 update 2019

in Windows 10 Customization
    JULY 9 update 2019: DEFRAG NO LONGER WORKS?????????????HELP PLEASE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/july-9-update-2019/c2c5a09b-8e03-4fd2-b9d0-142e028e2cdf
  10. Windows 10 update breaks internet connection (June 13 2019)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 update breaks internet connection (June 13 2019): Hello, recently installed the newest Windows 10 update (June 13 2019) Security "patch" update, and it broke my network drivers. I currently use a Asus PCE-AC88 Wireless-AC3100 PCIe adapter, and this newest update broke the drivers, either for this adapter and Asus doesn't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. internet breaks windows

2. hardware acceleration windows 10

3. windows 1903 chrome ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED

4. chrome network issue after windows update ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED,
  5. windows 10 1903 settings apps crashes after kb4515384