Windows 10: windows update offered thro automatic update thro setting menu

Discus and support windows update offered thro automatic update thro setting menu in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Sir. Iam S.Kasinath Iam using windows10 pro ,version 19041, build 19041.572. I am today offered theo windows update of setting menu, KB 4584299,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KASINATHS, Oct 29, 2020.

1. KASINATHS Win User

windows update offered thro automatic update thro setting menu

Sir.

Iam S.Kasinath

Iam using windows10 pro ,version 19041, build 19041.572.

I am today offered theo windows update of setting menu, KB 4584299, update for microsoft Edge for x64 system

As usual it says update downloaded ,restart to install, bUt I serached tthor the browers google chrom and Microsoft Edge ,

only two websites opend for the queet KB4584229, one german site and another is aforum, both gave no information on this

I am suspicious about its authenticity.

Plaease helo

Kasinath

:)

KASINATHS, Oct 29, 2020

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Oct 29, 2020
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile windows update offered thro automatic update thro setting menu :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Oct 29, 2020
  4. bigscale Win User

windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

1. windows update offered thro automatic update thro setting menu - Similar Threads - update offered thro

2. Windows Update are not being Offered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update are not being Offered: Many of our Windows 11 computers are not pulling the latest updates, and we have to install them manually. This is what we have done, 1. Run the troubleshooter for Windows updates 2. Run DISM / online /cleanup-image /restorehealth3. sfc /scannow4. Reset Windows update...
  3. Windows Update are not being Offered

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update are not being Offered: Many of our Windows 11 computers are not pulling the latest updates, and we have to install them manually. This is what we have done, 1. Run the troubleshooter for Windows updates 2. Run DISM / online /cleanup-image /restorehealth3. sfc /scannow4. Reset Windows update...
  4. Optional Updates offering wrong updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Optional Updates offering wrong updates: Under "Optional Updates", Driver Updates, I have "Intel – Other hardware – IntelR XeonR E3 – 1200/1500 v5/6th Gen Intel R Core TM Host Bridge/DRAM Registers - 190F " Problem is, I don't have an Intel Xeon processor, so why is this being offered.? Also, how can I get rid...
  5. automatic update in settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    automatic update in settings: where do i see the option to install automatic updates? I am given the "pause" option, but not the automatic update one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-update-in-settings/1ca0651c-d6a8-4d64-999b-d7e9dc511f8c
  6. AUTOMATIC UPDATE SETTING NOT WORKING.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AUTOMATIC UPDATE SETTING NOT WORKING.: Hi, I have a Lenovo IdeaPad S340 Touch notebook laptop with the latest version of Windows 10 1909 plus the latest version of the Microsoft Edge web browser that will show up in the next update. I have metered Internet access. I went to Settings and checked the box that...
  7. Windows Update repeatedly offers the same update

Windows Update repeatedly offers the same update: Why does Windows 10 run the same update more than once when it succeeded the first time? I've seen this happen on two different computers with update "2019-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 1903 for x64-based Systems {KB4524570)". Original Title : Windows Update repeat...
  8. Automatic Windows update set to Not Configured

Automatic Windows update set to Not Configured: Hello, What's happened if I set Automatic Windows update set to Not Configured? What schedule is for download and install an update? [ATTACH]...
  9. How to set automatic updates?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to set automatic updates?: I want to turn on automatic updates on my laptop. I tried to turn ON but it doesn’t work and automatically gets turn OFF https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-automatic-updates/bfce7c41-23a2-4f4c-b656-d8f1a41d1b52
  10. Windows Update not offering 10158

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update not offering 10158: I installed 10130 yesterday using the ISO and ran Windows Update. It installed a few small updates and now says "up to date" even though I set it to the Fast Ring. Is there a way to force the update to 10158? Edit: Is this a safe site for ISO files? Download Windows 10...