Windows 10: Windows Update Offline Scan file (Wsusscn2.cab) download

Discus and support Windows Update Offline Scan file (Wsusscn2.cab) download in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] The Windows Update Offline Scan file – Wsusscn2.cab is available for download at the Microsoft website. A version 2 of this file was released... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 13, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows Update Offline Scan file (Wsusscn2.cab) download

WinClub, Sep 13, 2018

2. why microsoft release wsusscn2.cab on different date

Hi ,

Have some Query.

For us to scan window server missing patches we can install Microsoft MBSA Analyzer & download the latest wsusscn2.cab,

to perform a scan and check for missing patches.

Anyone have ideal on why microsoft release wsusscn2.cab on different date?

Example microsoft release the wsusscn2.cab on 21 june 2018, after few days or 1 week they will release the 11 July 2018 wsusscn2.cab file.

Any specify reason?

Thanks & Regards

Jing

JingXianTan, Sep 13, 2018
  3. TairikuOkami, Sep 13, 2018
  4. Windows Update Offline Scan file (Wsusscn2.cab) download

Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

Windows Update Offline Scan file (Wsusscn2.cab) download

1. Windows Update Offline Scan file (Wsusscn2.cab) download - Similar Threads - Update Offline Scan

2. Windows Defender offline scan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender offline scan: What's the consensus on the WD offline scan, any good? 124404
  3. Windows Defender Offline Scan

Windows Defender Offline Scan: How is the Windows Defender Offline Scan supposed to work? Twice I have tried to run it and each time the computer restarted and then I got a light blue screen instructing me to choose my "keyboard layout." The first one (American) seemed to be selected, but neither the...
  4. Windows Defender Offline Scan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Defender Offline Scan: Hello. I have been cleaning my Windows 10 laptop of junk files and decided to do an offline scan. When my laptop restarted, instead of the usual offline scan that I see everytime I do it, I saw a blue screen where a message “Your PC/device needs to be repaired.” I inserted my...
  5. Windows defender offline scan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows defender offline scan: for the past few months I have been experiencing a major p4roblem with win-10 defender offline scan. On each occasion when I attempt to routine a scan the system go through its normal routine then after my system restart, to complete the scan ,it just completely shut down...
  6. windows defender offline scan

windows defender offline scan: I tried running windows defender offline scan on my Windows 10 computer and it seemed to start working correctly. Then the screen came back up almost immediately and asked me to sign in so I did. Next the screen went grey and all I could do was move the cursor around on the...
  7. why microsoft release wsusscn2.cab on different date

why microsoft release wsusscn2.cab on different date: Hi , Have some Query. For us to scan window server missing patches we can install Microsoft MBSA Analyzer & download the latest wsusscn2.cab, to perform a scan and check for missing patches. Anyone have ideal on why microsoft release wsusscn2.cab on different date?...
  8. Defender Periodic Scanning or Offline Scanning?

Defender Periodic Scanning or Offline Scanning?: I use Kaspersky antivirus plus periodic scanning by Defender to benefit from US & Russian security technologies. I spotted there is a Defender option for offline scanning. Is there any advantage in using this compared to the periodic scanning option? 89931
  9. Windows 10 update cab file Installer.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 update cab file Installer.: Problems with Windows 10 Updates are an ongoing issue now. and the possible solution to overcome this is by downloading the updates manually from the Microsoft®Update Catalog or using tools like WHDownloader (formerly Windows Hotfix Downloader) The issue is that some...
  10. Program PortUp.exe downloaded wsusscn2.cab for me-how can I delete it?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Program PortUp.exe downloaded wsusscn2.cab for me-how can I delete it?: How do I please delete these files in the red? They downloaded, but I can´t find them on the HDD [img] 26217

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wsusscn2.cab

2. windows update offline scan file

3. Windows Update Offline Scan file Wsusscn2.cab download

4. wsusscn2.cab inwdows 10 offline