Windows 10: Windows update on 04/13/2019 Won’t allow my password to be recognized

Discus and support Windows update on 04/13/2019 Won’t allow my password to be recognized in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I allowed newest windows 10 to run its update and when I tried logging on this morning it did not recognize my password and now I cannot log in. What... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Jocelyn Elliott, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Windows update on 04/13/2019 Won’t allow my password to be recognized

I allowed newest windows 10 to run its update and when I tried logging on this morning it did not recognize my password and now I cannot log in. What it going on?!? I have time sensitive documents that I need to get out for work!! I even had a computer savy individual try to help and we are both at a loss. Sooo irritating. I have a business account.

:)

Jocelyn Elliott, Apr 14, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Apr 14, 2019
  3. windows 10 home x64 won´t recognize my second xeon

I have a dual xeon computer (xeon e5620). I upgraded this week to Windows 10 home and now my pc won´t recognize my second processor. Any help? Thanks in advance.

Vitor RF Rodrigues, Apr 14, 2019
  4. tops Win User

Windows update on 04/13/2019 Won’t allow my password to be recognized

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Windows update on 04/13/2019 Won’t allow my password to be recognized

1. Windows update on 04/13/2019 Won’t allow my password to be recognized - Similar Threads - update 2019 Won’t

2. Windows Update Won't Allow My Password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Update Won't Allow My Password: Every morning I need to go to the restart button and go to 'advanced options' and 'Uninstall Quality Update' in order to get into my computer. How do I fix this, as it has been going on for weeks. I assumed another update would have been brought out to fix the issue, as I...
  3. Windows update won’t allow windows 10 to boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update won’t allow windows 10 to boot: Hi! My computer installed a Windows update last night; however, the update will not allow my computer to boot. The prompts for trobleshooting don’t allow me to restart Windows 10 or go back to the previous install. Please advise how I may remedy this issue. Thank you....
  4. Windows Update Nov 13, 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Nov 13, 2019: The latest update has deleted several of my most recent Word documents completely. I've "searched everywhere", and looked manually in Users and my doc folder, but they are gone, gone, gone. Considering that the documents in question were university assignments, it is...
  5. Desktop won’t allow password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Desktop won’t allow password: Desktop wont allow me to enter a password after booting up. It stays on the date and time screen. If i swipe withe the mouse or push buttons it move slightly like it is going to let me but doesn’t. I can see the pointer of the mouse on the screen. Any help would be great....
  6. Windows 10 update 10/04/2019

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 update 10/04/2019: Hi I have a question which I see was asked & answered, but back in 2013. On 10/4/19, there was a Windows 10 update which caused a significant reduction in usable disk space. In Disk Cleanup, System Files, there is a folder/category called "Windows System Update"...
  7. Update downloaded 8/13/2019

in Windows 10 Customization
    Update downloaded 8/13/2019: After the update Windows is not operable. The screen with the four pane window on the right and a tag line on the bottom appears. In the lower left corner is the Window’s Start icon, and the search box. There are no program icon’s. Ctrl+Alt+Delete displays the Lock,...
  8. Windows update 04/07/2019 crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows update 04/07/2019 crash: Oké I have a serious question to Microsoft, I was working on my dad's computer and then an update was installing, while the installation was working it said your files will be deleted and after that, it rebooted my dad's computer. Windows Update had deleted all the software...
  9. Why did the Windows 10 update of June 13, 2019 delete my login names and passwords,...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why did the Windows 10 update of June 13, 2019 delete my login names and passwords,...: I was crushed to find that after this afternoon's Windows 10 update that I couldn't login normally into the many websites I visit. I don't keep my passwords offline on paper, so it became really awkward to re-establish my access. Losing my Microsoft account login was the...
  10. Audio not working after recent windows 10 update (2019-04)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio not working after recent windows 10 update (2019-04): Hi all, Hope you can help as i'm not having any luck troubleshooting this myself. I turned on my PC today after Updating (2019-04) and shutting it down last night. I noticed that my Audio device is no longer working. Check in device manager and i can see two exclamation...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Why Microsoft dont reconize my passwords when I come back into my computer ?