Windows 10: Windows update on tablet/laptop

Discus and support Windows update on tablet/laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a tablet that has attachable keyboard, it is a linx only bought at Christmas, the latest update fails to put correct drivers on for wifi. Every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Floeence, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Floeence Win User

Windows update on tablet/laptop

I have a tablet that has attachable keyboard, it is a linx only bought at Christmas, the latest update fails to put correct drivers on for wifi. Every time I update 4284835 the wifi stops working uninstalling the update wifi works without needing anything done.

Just updated again ran diagnostics and I get the message Broadcom 802.11 ac WDI SDIO Adaptor is experiencing driver or hardware problem.

So my windows 10 tablet is not able to be updated since win 10 fails to load correct drivers first ever windows tablet doubt I will ever buy another. Seven months old and already not supported, everyone I have asked said I was crazy to change from android to windows. Is there anyway to get this updated and wifi work it has no ethernet ports so to go on Internet wifi has to work.

:)

Floeence, Jul 15, 2018

2. Transfer music from laptop to windows 10 tablet.

No, there's no pop up on the tablet or the laptop. I have tried using the three different USB ports and still nothing but I only have one lead to try. I clicked windows key and E and the tablet isn't listed under my PC, but it is listed in network as a phone,
    don't know if that's relevant

LucasRichardson, Jul 15, 2018
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Windows RT Tablet/Laptop

Of course there are options, and one of those options is a tablet that runs traditional Windows, and that option is far superior. Maybe you've been under a rock, but there are now Atom based tablets, and they rock the socks off anything ARM based.

I am comparing tablet to tablet, no where did I mention anything about a laptop. In fact both are tablets, in the same price range, in the same form factor. At this point I don't know why anyone would sacrifice the functionality of a full PC to use an RT tablet. There is just no reason for it when there are Atom based Windows 8 tablets in the same price range and same form factor.

newtekie1, Jul 15, 2018
  4. Windows update on tablet/laptop

Best windows 8 tablet?

I've apple ipod touch 4g, google nexus 4, hp envy 17 3d, so using all 3 OS - iOS, android, windows 7.

I dont have any tablet yet..thinking to buy windows 8 tablet..

i like hp envy x2 much..tablet cum notebook..

but microsoft surface and many other good tablets in market and i dont have idea..

suggest me best windows 8/?RT tablets..

thx..

freebird_9924, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

Windows update on tablet/laptop

1. Windows update on tablet/laptop - Similar Threads - update tablet laptop

2. unresponsive tablet/laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unresponsive tablet/laptop: my linx 12V32 laptop stopped turning on after restart pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unresponsive-tabletlaptop/62071872-0c88-4f07-945a-af0e0310350c
  3. Microsoft recognizing laptop as a tablet

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft recognizing laptop as a tablet: Help! We bought my daughter a cheaper laptop for christmas. It is running Windows 10. When i add it to “my devices,” it is recognizing the laptop as a tablet. The whole reason she wanted the laptop was for minecraft which will not load since it thinks it a tablet. We bought...
  4. Whatsapp on Laptop/Tablet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whatsapp on Laptop/Tablet: I am thinking of buying a Win10 Tablet/PC (similar to the Surface Pro) I have no experience of these and don't know anyone who has one. Does anyone know if it is possible to install the Whatsapp Desktop programme on these types of device - I have it installed on my...
  5. windows update on tablet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update on tablet: How can I update windows and keep all the music I have? It says I don't have enough space. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-on-tablet/1553a0c3-2b71-4996-b5cc-bbca835b482a
  6. Windws 10 laptop and tablet-copying files from laptop to tablet

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windws 10 laptop and tablet-copying files from laptop to tablet: hello we have a new windows surface pro tablet and want to copy photo and music files to the tablet from the laptop. how do I do this? we want the photos folder and the music folder on the laptop to be the same on both machines. I have set up network sharing, but this only...
  7. laptop and tablet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    laptop and tablet: how can I use my laptop and tablet together it was working and now the tablet is not working correctly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-and-tablet/894c08f1-fce3-4ca0-ac03-319a846fb714
  8. cannot switch laptop to tablet mode after update!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cannot switch laptop to tablet mode after update!: After updating my Windows 10 PC to the new Build 1809, I cannot switch Desktop mode to Tablet mode as I used to do. The key of a Tablet mode is disabled and unclickable. Any help is appreciated....
  9. tablet update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    tablet update: Hi, hope someone can help as MS cannot, I am trying to update my tablet to Windows 1709, I get as far as ready to install, it asks for more storage, it will not recognize my 32GB micro card,whatever format I try. I can get it to use 16GB USB drive up to 75% then it stalls, if...
  10. Hybrid Laptop/Tablet

in Windows 10 Support
    Hybrid Laptop/Tablet: So first, I don't know if this is the correct board for posting this. If its not, then forgive me and please move this topic where it should be. Now, as a student, I bought 2-3 months ago a quite nice computer for its price - and good enough for my daily requirements....