Windows 10: windows update option still crashes within settings even after downloading wu10 program to...

Discus and support windows update option still crashes within settings even after downloading wu10 program to... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; As the title suggests.. I reisntalled my windows 10 from flash drive (retail one) and it was downloading updates for creators update and continued to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AppaFF, Jan 21, 2019.

1. AppaFF Win User

windows update option still crashes within settings even after downloading wu10 program to...

As the title suggests..

I reisntalled my windows 10 from flash drive (retail one) and it was downloading updates for creators update and continued to download feature update 1807 but failed and each time i try check windows update within settings the whole settings box just cuts out to desktop

:)

AppaFF, Jan 21, 2019

2. Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Jan 21, 2019
  3. jbailey8 Win User
    HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Jan 21, 2019
  4. peach1971 Win User

windows update option still crashes within settings even after downloading wu10 program to...

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

1. windows update option still crashes within settings even after downloading wu10 program to... - Similar Threads - update option still

2. Program appearing in settings even after uninstallation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program appearing in settings even after uninstallation: I installed a software and then uninstalled it after few days. Even after the uninstallation the program is still appearing in settings>apps and features. When i click on the uninstall button it says file not found....
  3. Program appearing in settings even after uninstallation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program appearing in settings even after uninstallation: I installed a software and then uninstalled it after few days. Even after the uninstallation the program is still appearing in settings>apps and features. When i click on the uninstall button it says file not found....
  4. Program appearing in settings even after uninstallation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Issues within programs after startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues within programs after startup: Hello! I am currently having problems with my computer, in which I made the mistake of not recording the time this occurred but I have issues that I think lead to a corrupt file. I can see that there are problems that occur when loading some programs and apps I have. Spotify...
  6. I am still seeing the options to update and shutdown and update and restart even after...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am still seeing the options to update and shutdown and update and restart even after...: Today 9th 10th may 3 or 10:00 a.m. banaya received the update of windows 10 21 date I immediately updated that in mind for mistake ever I think I should have installed this because my PC has finished installing this update my PC was updated and shutdown when I turn it on and...
  7. Programs crashing after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Programs crashing after update: Windows 10 32-bit On the night of 11 March Windows must have updated. the next morning when I logged on it did the usual slow "do not turn off - updating.... which it does after an upgrade. Since then several programs have crashed with a blue screen and message saying...
  8. Display settings options within settings app flickers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display settings options within settings app flickers: Hello everybody, I have an issue regarding windows 10 display settings. All the other settings within the app work fine. however when I try to alter display settings, it reverts back to the same. for example if I am trying to alter the layout of my two monitors, I will...
  9. Comp restarts after update even though option is set to not do this

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Comp restarts after update even though option is set to not do this: This is extremely frustrating. I'm on win 10 pro and have the "notify to schedule restart" option checked in windows update. Yet, today and in the past after I start updates and leave my computer for a bit, I will sometimes find it magically restarted when I come back. No...
  10. Windows update set to manual but still no option to install single

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows update set to manual but still no option to install single: Hi Guys I have set group policy to notify for update and notify for download, so when I manually check for updates, it shows any that are available, however when there are multiple updates available, there is no option to download/install an individual one, it just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wu10 not working right