Windows 10: Windows Update page blank/keeps loading

Discus and support Windows Update page blank/keeps loading in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, i've encountered a problem where i can't open the windows update on settings since it's showing only a blank page that keeps loading. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AmineBn, Aug 22, 2019.

1. AmineBn Win User

Windows Update page blank/keeps loading

Hello, i've encountered a problem where i can't open the windows update on settings since it's showing only a blank page that keeps loading. I've searched the problem but didn't find a fitting answer or a fix. Can someone explain me the problem? Here's a picture of the issue: Windows Update page blank/keeps loading 61b70c89-7158-4188-a62c-fad3d268ee4f?upload=true.png

:)

AmineBn, Aug 22, 2019
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Aug 22, 2019
  3. kgn2001 Win User
    blank web page

I have Pantech duo (AT&T). My internet connection does not always work. Sometimes just get blank page after it is looks like loading and opening the page. Any suggestion?

kgn2001, Aug 22, 2019
  4. Cutie3 Win User

Window 10 Update & Security Page Freeze or Keep Loading and Loading

After I update my windows 10 to 1903 18362.175

1. when I go to setting>Update & Security> then look like freeze not doing anything at all

2. on window search type in update > then go window update setting > will bring me to window Update page > but just keep loading and loading like 2 hour and do nothing and nothing show. all I saw just Window Update and dot dot dot moving on top of page and
    a blank page on bottom

My PC is AMD 1800 - AMD Athlon 64 X3 Dual Core Process 3800 + xGHz

4GB Ram

Windows 10 Pro

version 1903

installed on 6/16/2019

os build 18362.175

Cutie3, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Update page blank/keeps loading - Similar Threads - Update page blank

2. Windows update page is blank

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update page is blank: Somebody help me if you can. So the problem is that my WIDOWS UPDATE tab in settings is blank. I mean CONFIGURATION> UPDATE AND SCRATCH> WINDOWS UPDATE. The tab is blank. I am using my administrator account. And because of this problem, I can't update or download anything...
  3. Windows Update page in Settings keeps loading.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update page in Settings keeps loading.: When I open it stays like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-page-in-settings-keeps-loading/ad488b64-9b5c-4246-9979-8b72dcf35a2e
  4. Windows Update page in Settings keeps loading.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update page in Settings keeps loading.: When I open it stays like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-page-in-settings-keeps-loading/ad488b64-9b5c-4246-9979-8b72dcf35a2e
  5. Windows update page is blank

Windows update page is blank: Hello I have problem with my widnows 10 update screen because its blank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-page-is-blank/610f07ab-f12f-44e9-9b0c-c4f6e81f0e91
  6. Windows Update page is blank

Windows Update page is blank: My current version of windows is Windows 10 Pro , Version: 1903. i cant install any program using the microsoft store. it throws the error windows update is disabled. [ATTACH] Windows used to get updated by default previously., But somehow, for the past 4 months the...
  7. Windows update page is blank

Windows update page is blank: I had this problem since the first day I got my laptop, I tried the troubleshooter and it didn't work. Please help[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-page-is-blank/15a6bf3d-0b6a-46c9-af6c-df4f656026d7
  8. Windows Update page is blank

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Update page is blank: I just installed 2004 update without any problem. After the installation when I click on "Check for updates", Windows Update page opens but it's always blank (there is only "Windows Update" text on the page). There are moving dots at the top of the page but nothing comes. How...
  9. Windows Update Blank Page

Windows Update Blank Page: The update troubleshooter fails to fix my issue. The message is 'Service registration is missing or corrupt'. I have attempted about every fix that I have found and nothing solves the issue. After the update to 1903 I needed to free up space on the SSD - I used disk cleanup...
  10. Windows Update page blank

Windows Update page blank: i had this problem so i tried to re-register the following DLL files. regsvr32 jscript regsvr32 vbscript regsvr32 /i mshtml for the last on i get this error [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update page blank in settings