Windows 10: Windows Update page blank

Discus and support Windows Update page blank in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i had this problem so i tried to re-register the following DLL files. regsvr32 jscript regsvr32 vbscript regsvr32 /i mshtml for the last on i get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mahan_IR, Nov 11, 2018.

1. mahan_IR Win User

Windows Update page blank

i had this problem so i tried to re-register the following DLL files.

regsvr32 jscript

regsvr32 vbscript

regsvr32 /i mshtml

for the last on i get this error

Windows Update page blank 5854cfe9-aa51-4301-93bd-662e6cd4e978?upload=true.png

:)

mahan_IR, Nov 11, 2018

2. blank pages

Let me suggest that you run the Network Troubleshooter. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key
    • Search for Control Panel
    • Search for Troubleshooting
    • Click Network & Internet
    • Select Internet Connections
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check if the issue persist.

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Anniversary Update hangs with blank screen

Hello,

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

• Press Crtl + alt + Delete key on your keyboard to open task manager.

• Cancel the Windows Update task form the task manager.
    Step 2:

• Run Windows Update Troubleshooter. Click this
      link:

Let us know how it goes.

Trixie Mop, Nov 11, 2018
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows Update page blank :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Update page blank - Similar Threads - Update page blank

2. Windows update page is blank

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update page is blank: Somebody help me if you can. So the problem is that my WIDOWS UPDATE tab in settings is blank. I mean CONFIGURATION> UPDATE AND SCRATCH> WINDOWS UPDATE. The tab is blank. I am using my administrator account. And because of this problem, I can't update or download anything...
  3. Windows update page is blank

Windows update page is blank: Hello I have problem with my widnows 10 update screen because its blank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-page-is-blank/610f07ab-f12f-44e9-9b0c-c4f6e81f0e91
  4. Windows Update page is blank

Windows Update page is blank: My current version of windows is Windows 10 Pro , Version: 1903. i cant install any program using the microsoft store. it throws the error windows update is disabled. [ATTACH] Windows used to get updated by default previously., But somehow, for the past 4 months the...
  5. The windows update page is blank in settings

The windows update page is blank in settings: I really need some help. Please someone help me if you can. So the problem is my WIDOWS UPDATE tab in settings is blank. I mean SETTINGS>UPDATE AND SCURITY> WINDOWS UPDATE. The tab is just blank. I'm using my administrator account. And because of this problem, I cant update...
  6. Windows 10- Windows Update page is blank

Windows 10- Windows Update page is blank: Windows update page is blank, and due to this Microsoft store does not work either. Need help to fix it. I tried Windows update troubleshooter, but it says everything is fine and makes no difference. Edition : Windows 10 Home...
  7. Windows update page is blank

Windows update page is blank: I had this problem since the first day I got my laptop, I tried the troubleshooter and it didn't work. Please help[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-page-is-blank/15a6bf3d-0b6a-46c9-af6c-df4f656026d7
  8. Windows Update page is blank

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Update page is blank: I just installed 2004 update without any problem. After the installation when I click on "Check for updates", Windows Update page opens but it's always blank (there is only "Windows Update" text on the page). There are moving dots at the top of the page but nothing comes. How...
  9. Windows Update Blank Page

Windows Update Blank Page: The update troubleshooter fails to fix my issue. The message is 'Service registration is missing or corrupt'. I have attempted about every fix that I have found and nothing solves the issue. After the update to 1903 I needed to free up space on the SSD - I used disk cleanup...
  10. Update page is blank

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update page is blank: Just read about Microsoft issuing a recommendation to update your PC immediately, so I went to my Update page. It's blank with just Windows Update at the top and tiny blue dots moving across the very top of the image (you might see them in the attachment). I even did a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update page blank

2. windows update page is blank in windows 10

3. windows update page is blank windows 10

4. windows key I windows update is blank