Windows 10: Windows Update Page Fault BSOD

Discus and support Windows Update Page Fault BSOD in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I purchased a Lenovo Legion Y520 a little over a year ago and I've had absolutely no problems...until 2 days ago. Windows pushed updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KidWriter, Aug 14, 2019.

1. KidWriter Win User

Windows Update Page Fault BSOD

Hello,

I purchased a Lenovo Legion Y520 a little over a year ago and I've had absolutely no problems...until 2 days ago. Windows pushed updates KB4506991 and KB4503308 ( a security update which Win10 won't allow me to uninstall) in the early morning hours. My machine now randomly crashes with a BSOD stating PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA with a failed identifier of "Netwtw06.sys". I have no idea what is causing this page fault, how to remedy it or how to revert to the working version of the OS but it's become critical as I constantly work in modeling and sculpting software (Maya and ZBrush) and sudden crashes cost MUCH time redoing modifications when changes aren't saved. Given the abruptness of this issue and the inability to predict, I am pleading for assistance. Thanks.

KidWriter

:)

KidWriter, Aug 14, 2019

2. Page Fault in Non-Paged Area BSOD

While installing windows 10 even before the setup started this BSOD of page fault in non paged area pops up and I am unable to install it.The same problem with other Windows OS installation.

Piyush Jain, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Sharnana Win User
    After updates BSOD "PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA"

I have been running Windows 10 for several months. Yesterday, it updated upon shutdown. Since I restarted the computer, it will run for awhile, but randomly goes to BSOD with error: "PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGE AREA", shuts down and restarts. I was able to get
    in and check the drivers to see if any need updating, updated some, but the Dell driver, thats needs updating, keeps sending the computer to BSOD with the "Page Fault" message.

Windows Updates 9/15/2016:

KB3176937

KB3176935

KB3176938

Any help is greatly appreciated. We use this computer for classes and need to get it up and running by Monday. I'm currently using my phone to type, so I apologize for any typos.

Thanks!

Sharnana, Aug 14, 2019
  4. Windows Update Page Fault BSOD

BSOD page fault in no pages area

Sorry that should say page fault in non paged area. Also corresponding to when BSOD started, CPU fan seems to be working overtime.

LyndalWilliams, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows Update Page Fault BSOD

1. Windows Update Page Fault BSOD - Similar Threads - Update Page Fault

2. BSOD Page Fault

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Page Fault: Hi support,I have been getting a regular BSOD Page fault for a month now. I have updated NVIDIA drivers , AMD chipset drivers and removed things that were installed just before the fault started happening. I have done memory checks and error checking with no faults apparent....
  3. BSOD Page Fault

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Page Fault: Hi support,I have been getting a regular BSOD Page fault for a month now. I have updated NVIDIA drivers , AMD chipset drivers and removed things that were installed just before the fault started happening. I have done memory checks and error checking with no faults apparent....
  4. BSOD Page Fault

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD: I recently did a clean install of Windows 10 on a new PC. As soon as I install the LAN or connect an ethernet cable and connect to the internet, I get a BSOD with the fault: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA. I have tried pretty much everything to get it up and running...
  6. The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD: I recently did a clean install of Windows 10 on a new PC. As soon as I install the LAN or connect an ethernet cable and connect to the internet, I get a BSOD with the fault: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA. I have tried pretty much everything to get it up and running...
  7. [BSOD] Page fault in non-paged area

[BSOD] Page fault in non-paged area: This BSOD began randomly and has happened at least 3-4 times in the past 3 weeks. I recently noticed "win32kfull.sys failed" which I didn't see the last few times my system has crashed may have missed them. These BSOD's also usually happen when I'm playing Minecraft. Link to...
  8. BSOD - Page fault in non paged area

BSOD - Page fault in non paged area: My BSODs seemed to start when there was a failed Windows 1909 update install. They seem to happen when the PC is cold booted. Attached are the winver and logfile from the V2 log tool. [img] ABSOLUTION-(2020-08-17_16-19-47).zip 162717
  9. BSOD PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA

BSOD PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA: Hi folks, I seem to be having some issues with a blue screen of death.. Page fault in non paged area. ( this is being reported at the blue screeen -- nvlddmkm.sys) My C: drive recently died so i replaced with a Sandisk Ultra 3D 1TB, so the system has a fresh...
  10. BSOD page fault in no pages area

BSOD page fault in no pages area: For a few weeks now I've been getting BSOD mostly while using internet browser (chrome). I've tried all the trouble shooting step including anti virus scans, registry clean ups, dusting out computer vents, changing settings for paging, adjusting chrome settings etc. I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stop code: page fault in nonpaged area netwtw06.sys