Windows 10: windows update pending issue - its stops on this and no progress in downloading in the past...

Discus and support windows update pending issue - its stops on this and no progress in downloading in the past... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; windows update pending issue - its stops on this and no progress in downloading in the past 4 hours [ATTACH]is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mohamedragab5, Jun 29, 2019.

1. windows update pending issue - its stops on this and no progress in downloading in the past...

windows update pending issue - its stops on this and no progress in downloading in the past 4 hours windows update pending issue - its stops on this and no progress in downloading in the past... 779e9df8-c3e3-4fcd-9144-0f1267e73a5d?upload=true.png is

:)

mohamedragab5, Jun 29, 2019

2. stop pending downloads

Hi Marknjen,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Answer Community.

Please be informed that the pending download that you see in Microsoft Store are updates for the apps that are already installed and not new apps. You may uninstall the apps if you do not use them.

If you are facing issues in downloading updates for the apps that you use, we would suggest you to follow the methods mentioned below and let us know if that helps.

Method 1: Run store app troubleshooter.

1. Go to settings>updates & security>troubleshooter.
    2. Scroll down and click on Windows store app
    3. It will provide you with the Troubleshooting Report.

Method 2.

I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter it will automatically fix some common problems installing updates and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Click the below link

http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9830262

Hope it helps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 29, 2019
  3. How do I stop a Windows 10 update while in progress?

There are some steps, to
    stop a windows 10 update
    while in progress.

1. In Windows 10 Start menu search bar, you need to type Services and when the same desktop application appear in the search results click to open it.

2. In Services window, you will find out the list of all the services running in the background. You need to scroll down until you find Windows Update service.

3. Here you need to the right click on the Windows Update and from the context menu select Stop. Alternatively, you can click on Stop link available under Windows Update option on the top left side of the window.

Once the Windows Update service is stopped by you manually, this will also prevent Windows 10 Update in progress until you restart the download process again or reboot the system.

Rosswest18, Jun 29, 2019
  4. windows update pending issue - its stops on this and no progress in downloading in the past...

Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

windows update pending issue - its stops on this and no progress in downloading in the past...

1. windows update pending issue - its stops on this and no progress in downloading in the past... - Similar Threads - update pending issue

2. Microsoft Store Downloads not working, stuck on "pending" or "Downloading.." with no progress

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Downloads not working, stuck on "pending" or "Downloading.." with no progress: I've been having these problems since last night.I've exhausted all of the options, having looked for different troubleshooting articles that might help me fix the issue. I have issues with 2 different programs currently.Background: Originally, I simply wanted to play...
  3. Microsoft Store Downloads not working, stuck on "pending" or "Downloading.." with no progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Downloads not working, stuck on "pending" or "Downloading.." with no progress: I've been having these problems since last night.I've exhausted all of the options, having looked for different troubleshooting articles that might help me fix the issue. I have issues with 2 different programs currently.Background: Originally, I simply wanted to play...
  4. Microsoft Store Downloads not working, stuck on "pending" or "Downloading.." with no progress

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Copy & Paste Query progress bar % issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copy & Paste Query progress bar % issue: Hello Community,Many thanks for taking the time to read my query and sorry for having to ask such a question.SetupI am running a few laptops Dell Inspiron 15 3581 and a Lenovo Ideapad 330S both running Windows 10 with all latest updates. I also have an external HDD which is...
  6. Copy & Paste Query progress bar % issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copy & Paste Query progress bar % issue: Hello Community,Many thanks for taking the time to read my query and sorry for having to ask such a question.SetupI am running a few laptops Dell Inspiron 15 3581 and a Lenovo Ideapad 330S both running Windows 10 with all latest updates. I also have an external HDD which is...
  7. Copy & Paste Query progress bar % issue

8. Windows 11 update is pending download

Windows 11 update is pending download: So I reset my computer and after it reset while setting it up it asked me if I want to update to windows 11 so I clicked yes knowing my pc is supported. But it opened up windows 10 and when I checked the update settings windows 11 was there. The issue is that it says download...
  9. Windows 11 update is pending download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 11 update is pending download: So I reset my computer and after it reset while setting it up it asked me if I want to update to windows 11 so I clicked yes knowing my pc is supported. But it opened up windows 10 and when I checked the update settings windows 11 was there. The issue is that it says download...
  10. Win10 Updates and the infamous "pending download" issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 Updates and the infamous "pending download" issue: Had to reinstall Win10 following a run-in with some startup issues, but that's another issue entirely. Noticed upon reinstalling that I'd have to update. I've got 6 updates apparently "pending download" with no way to actually download them. No download button. They're stuck...