Windows 10: Windows update pending, windows store cannot download apps.

Discus and support Windows update pending, windows store cannot download apps. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hey there, I'm having trouble with my new windows laptop, when I try to update windows store apps or just download netflix I get an error message (... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MahadAmer, Nov 9, 2018.

1. MahadAmer Win User

Windows update pending, windows store cannot download apps.

Hey there,

I'm having trouble with my new windows laptop, when I try to update windows store apps or just download netflix I get an error message ( 0x80D03805 ). Please can anyone help me troubleshoot this problem? I cant update my window it gives me a message and never downloads them ( Download Status : Pending Update ).

Any help is better than no help..

Thanks,

Gaben.

:)

MahadAmer, Nov 9, 2018
  2. clayto Win User

Store apps will not download or update

Yet again I am unable to download or update apps from the Store. I now have fourteen pending or otherwise stuck. In the past I have solved this by turning the Windows Firewall (managed by Norton) back on temporarily but this time it is already on. I have tried resetting the Store cache and other fixes but nothing works. sfc and DISM have been run.

Suggestions please?

clayto, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Windows update pending, windows store cannot download apps.

unable to download Network Speed Test from Windows Store on Windows 10

Hi James,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Let us know if the same issue persists with downloading other apps from Windows Store.

Try few of the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to sign out from the current user account, restart the computer, sign-in and check with the status of this issue. As this might be a temporary issue.

Step 2:I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of downloading the app from Windows Store for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

Windows update pending, windows store cannot download apps.

1. Windows update pending, windows store cannot download apps. - Similar Threads - update pending store

2. Microsoft store downloads and updates stuck on pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store downloads and updates stuck on pending: Hi, my Microsoft store isn't downloading or updating any of my applications and is stuck on pending and not changing status. I have tried repairing and resetting but it isn't fixing the issue. I tried downloading the Xbox app from the site but it gets stuck and doesn't...
  3. Microsoft store downloads and updates stuck on pending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store downloads and updates stuck on pending: Hi, my Microsoft store isn't downloading or updating any of my applications and is stuck on pending and not changing status. I have tried repairing and resetting but it isn't fixing the issue. I tried downloading the Xbox app from the site but it gets stuck and doesn't...
  4. Microsoft Store Pending or Not downloading. Microsoft Store app itself is also 'pending'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Pending or Not downloading. Microsoft Store app itself is also 'pending': Hi,I have recently gotten a new Windows 11 system. I have noticed that except for a few applications that have managed to install, my Microsoft Store is stuck 'pending' on all downloads I do. Even the Microsoft Store app itself, currently cannot download. I can't install...
  5. Microsoft Store Pending or Not downloading. Microsoft Store app itself is also 'pending'

Microsoft Store Pending or Not downloading. Microsoft Store app itself is also 'pending': Hi,I have recently gotten a new Windows 11 system. I have noticed that except for a few applications that have managed to install, my Microsoft Store is stuck 'pending' on all downloads I do. Even the Microsoft Store app itself, currently cannot download. I can't install...
  6. Cannot download xbox app stuck pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download xbox app stuck pending: Had a new gaming pc for Christmas with windows 11 OS, tried everything to download xbox app but all I get is it saying stuck pending, I have googled everything I can find on the topic and tried numerous ways of fixing it with all the suggestions I have found on the web, yet...
  7. Cannot download xbox app stuck pending

Cannot download xbox app stuck pending: Had a new gaming pc for Christmas with windows 11 OS, tried everything to download xbox app but all I get is it saying stuck pending, I have googled everything I can find on the topic and tried numerous ways of fixing it with all the suggestions I have found on the web, yet...
  8. Windows Store - Cant download apps + Updates stuck on starting/pending

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store - Cant download apps + Updates stuck on starting/pending: I have been having isues with windows store recently. I have the XBOX Game Pass Ultimate and have been trying to download games from the pass on my desktop and everytime I do the progress bar is stuck on "Starting". After many google searches I decided to uninstall the Xbox...
  9. Microsoft Store updates and download apps pending

Microsoft Store updates and download apps pending: Meyna here. It's been a few months and the downloaded apps on Microsoft Store on my PC has been pending. I do not why is this happening. Pls help me here. I've been using genuine Windows for a very long time since 1999 and i do not want to be disappointed here....
  10. Windows store apps in the download queue pending forever

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows store apps in the download queue pending forever: [ATTACH] This is what it looks like. Essentially, my problem is that there are two non-existent downloads in the download queue, making what I want to download (or in this case update) be pending forever. I tried logging out and signing back in the store, using wsreset.exe,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can not download pending app from store