Windows 10: Windows Update problem, saying Error encountered ; what i should i do now ?

Discus and support Windows Update problem, saying Error encountered ; what i should i do now ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; , saying Error encountered ; what I shall I[ATTACH] do I?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by shayan7878, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Windows Update problem, saying Error encountered ; what i should i do now ?

, saying Error encountered ; what I shall I Windows Update problem, saying Error encountered ; what i should i do now ? 2ad170bd-db06-40e5-9e5c-284106207432?upload=true.png do I?

:)

shayan7878, Oct 3, 2018
  2. macbeth Win User

windows update Error number 0x80004005

When i try to update windows. This came up.

[Error number: 0x80004005]
    The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the problem.
    For self-help options:

Frequently Asked Questions

Find Solutions

Windows Update Newsgroup
    For assisted support options:

Microsoft Online Assisted Support (no-cost for Windows Update issues)

Thats what it said when i tried updating windows, anyone know why?

macbeth, Oct 3, 2018
  3. DaMulta Win User
    Who has seen this vista update error

When you go to Windows vista update and it tell you to update a driver that you have already updated. Then it says failed to update and gives you the error code that tell you that you already have a never version than that. WTF? Why in the world would it be trying to updated something with an older driver. Well the only way to get it out of your windows update list is to go uninstall what ever that driver is then run the update and install it. Then run the newer drivers again.

Well I still can't get the Nivida Network Bridge to disappear out of the list. I uninstall the one in device manager and go to the update and before it's even done with that. Vista is automatically installing a newer version than is in the Vista update list.......

DaMulta, Oct 3, 2018
  4. techohead Win User

Windows Update problem, saying Error encountered ; what i should i do now ?

Windows Explorer has encountered a problem

Hey to everyone... i've had a problem thats been causing me extreme pain while using my computer, and i've tried many possible solutions, but must turn now to you guys to help me out...

When in Windows XP professional SP2, i try to navigate around 'My Computer' and 'My Documents' when only after opening a few directories my explorer.exe crashes, and i recieve the usual 'Windows Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close' and asks if i want to send the error report to microsoft. i never do for i sincerely doubt how much that would benefit me in my situation. i encounter this problem consistantly whenever browsing in my computer, and i've run in depth virus scans (NOD32) and tonight i had to resort to formatting my C drive, and restoring a ghost image to it from when my computer was running quickly and error free, however (beyond my comprehension) the error still occurs reliably... i really am stuck and i would be soooooo grateful if anyone could help me out...

P.S. it only occurs with my computer open, and at no other time...

techohead, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

Windows Update problem, saying Error encountered ; what i should i do now ?

1. Windows Update problem, saying Error encountered ; what i should i do now ? - Similar Threads - Update problem saying

2. Windows update error encountered windows 10 0x80070643 doesn't fixed what should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update error encountered windows 10 0x80070643 doesn't fixed what should I do?: I can't install a new security update. I tried everything. I tried looking it up on the web and searching for a video, but it didn't work. The same thing happened. I tried using Troubleshoot Windows update and entering the command, but it didn't work. I tried changing the...
  3. what should I do with this problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    what should I do with this problem?: I recently encountered a problem with my pc where during the fixing c disk in stage 2 is stuck on 103795- 1740588 for over 10 minutes, what should I do? Should I power it off and let it continue? If I power off, would it reset the progress? I already waited 3 full days and I...
  4. what should I do with this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what should I do with this problem?: I recently encountered a problem with my pc where during the fixing c disk in stage 2 is stuck on 103795- 1740588 for over 10 minutes, what should I do? Should I power it off and let it continue? If I power off, would it reset the progress? I already waited 3 full days and I...
  5. what should I do with this problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. what should i do now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what should i do now?: so after i reset my pc i cant log in minecraft anymore everytime i try it it gives me this 0x89235107 code i have tried everything for 10 hours straight watched many guides and tutorials on how to fix the problem but nothing worked i even bought minecraft on a new microsoft...
  7. what should i do now?

what should i do now?: so after i reset my pc i cant log in minecraft anymore everytime i try it it gives me this 0x89235107 code i have tried everything for 10 hours straight watched many guides and tutorials on how to fix the problem but nothing worked i even bought minecraft on a new microsoft...
  8. what should i do now?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. what should i do now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what should i do now?: yesterday night i got a software update and 2 additional updates. One is driver update and second one is firmware update. My synaptics touchpad two finger scrolling is not working so i thought maybe the additional update was for the driver and so i installed it. The laptop...
  10. what should i do now?

what should i do now?: yesterday night i got a software update and 2 additional updates. One is driver update and second one is firmware update. My synaptics touchpad two finger scrolling is not working so i thought maybe the additional update was for the driver and so i installed it. The laptop...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update says error encounter

2. windows update error encountered

3. why does windows update keep saying error encoutered