Windows 10: Windows Update Problem with virtualbox

Discus and support Windows Update Problem with virtualbox in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello guys, i have problem with my windows update always stuck in 35% like this [ATTACH] after that appear this popup [ATTACH] but when i want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by joshuapangestu, Mar 14, 2021.

1. Windows Update Problem with virtualbox

hello guys, i have problem with my windows update always stuck in 35%

like this

Windows Update Problem with virtualbox b0133937-c6e9-44b6-ab55-e0242462e62e?upload=true.png

after that appear this popup

Windows Update Problem with virtualbox c7d14242-2df0-4d8e-b159-864cb7d94c09?upload=true.png

but when i want uninstall this app, i can't find in setting and control panel.

can you guys help me with this problem? btw i never install virtual box in my pc

:)

joshuapangestu, Mar 14, 2021
  2. PuB_Evo Win User

Sun VirtualBox

Been there and done that. Followed through enabling the 3D acceleration and as told i hit the "Install Guest Addition" to install the drivers in the guest operating system, after that i was told to reboot the VirtualBox and came to the blue windows XP shutdown screen... It was on that screen for more then 30mins and so i force a shutdown on the original Win7 OS to et rid of the VirtualBox OS shutdown screen. Rebooted and tested VirtualBox with the game and got the same error message as shown in my first post.

EDIT: Gone through all the steps till i came to rebooting the VirtualBox OS. After the system coming up normally, i checked if the 3D acceleration is enabled by running dxdiag. Here is what i get...

Windows Update Problem with virtualbox DirectX.png

Need advise to fix 3D acceleration so i can go on. Thank you so much!

PuB_Evo, Mar 14, 2021
  3. Windows 10 crashes when starting a VirtualBox (5.0.26) image after Windows 10 updates

Hi all,

after some Windows 10 updates were installed automatically yesterday and today, Windows crashes everytime I start a VirtualBox (5.0.26) image. VirtualBox Manager itself runs fine. The crash only occurs when I start theselected image. The new (black) window
    to start Win XP is shown and after 5 seconds Windows 10 host crashes.

Before the updates were applied VirtualBox ran perfect without any problems for ~ 1 year.

Windows updates applied:

• KB3176935
    • KB3176936
    • KB3176937
    • KB3193494
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player

BlueScreen Message while collecting data:

• SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIOIN

Codes from Event viewer:

• 0x0000003b (0x00000000c0000096, 0xffff8080b7500890, 0xffff8080b7de7ce0, 0x0000000000000000)

Has anybody any idea how to fix?

Thanks

Thomas

ThomasEhrenberg, Mar 14, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Update Problem with virtualbox

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows Update Problem with virtualbox :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 14, 2021
Thema:

Windows Update Problem with virtualbox

1. Windows Update Problem with virtualbox - Similar Threads - Update Problem virtualbox

2. Updating windows 10, removal of Virtualbox.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating windows 10, removal of Virtualbox.: While attempting to update, Windows prompts me to remove manually, Virtualbox.I do not have Virtualbox on my PC according to searching files. I have no related programs to it that I can find. Googling tells me to get a zipfile, but every single link just bounces me to Bing,...
  3. can i fix virtualbox problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can i fix virtualbox problem: hi i want to start a virtual machine in windows 10 it says failed to open a session for the virtual machine so can i fix it without booting to bios just using command promt or powershell...
  4. Windows won't update beacuse of virtualbox

Windows won't update beacuse of virtualbox: I'm trying to update Windows but it's telling me I have to remove virtualbox. I don't have virtualbox installed but I had a couple apps that uses virtulization, those apps are bluestacks and nox. I uninstalled both apps but it still thinks virtualbox is installed. I even...
  5. Window Update 20H2 VirtualBox Problem

Window Update 20H2 VirtualBox Problem: Hello, I am currently updating 20H2 but running into technical difficulties when comes to installing it. It is prompting that I have to manually uninstall VirtualBox but I have no recollection of ever downloading it. My attempts to fix were to restart my computer and...
  6. Need to manually uninstall VirtualBox for update of Windows 10, but there is no VirtualBox...

Need to manually uninstall VirtualBox for update of Windows 10, but there is no VirtualBox...: Need to manually uninstall VirtualBox for update of Windows 10, but there is no VirtualBox found in my PC. How should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-manually-uninstall-virtualbox-for-update/b5563afc-3fde-4857-a06b-df3e80b22a62
  7. Virtualbox preventing windows 10 update

Virtualbox preventing windows 10 update: It's asking me to uninstall virtualbox but I'm pretty sure I've already uninstalled it. I've tried the other solution with the batch file and just got some red text. I don't really know what this means but I couldn't find the virtualbox stuff anywhere [ATTACH]...
  8. Problem in virtualbox

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem in virtualbox: Hi use a windows laptop and installed virtualbox in it and ran linux.. i accidentally gave 64 gigs for the vm so i deleted the files and uninstalled virtualbox but i still didnt get the 64 gb back.. what should i do submitted by /u/depresed_sfb [link] [comments]...
  9. Connecting problem with virtualbox and vmware

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting problem with virtualbox and vmware: i have problem with virtualbox and vmware in windows 10, i installed virtualbox with ansible setup so when i enter ifconfig it doesn't show IP address that i can connect with putty or MobXterm i want to connect three different IPs in virtualbox using putty and MobXterm but my...
  10. VirtualBox Problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    VirtualBox Problems: Hello all, Tried posting this on r/VirtualBox but got hardly any responses. I am running VB version 6.1.0 on Windows 10 Home on a Lenovo IdeaPad S340. I can't run any of my Guests all of the sudden (Win Server 2012, my Linux VMs, as well as my XP VM). I tried enabling Local...