Windows 10: Windows Update problem with Windows Update MiniTool

Discus and support Windows Update problem with Windows Update MiniTool in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello everybody! Here is my problem... I have disabled Automatic Windows Update using the Local Group Policy Editor. Instead, I use Windows Update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Skakner, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Skakner Win User

Windows Update problem with Windows Update MiniTool

Hello everybody!
    Here is my problem...

I have disabled Automatic Windows Update using the Local Group Policy Editor.
    Instead, I use Windows Update mini tool. I run it every two weeks and I choose what to install and what not.
    After months of doing the job fine, today something odd is happening.
    When I run the Tool I get error message Windows update service required (photo 1).
    I click ''Yes" and a message Windows Update Service enabled appears.
    Then I press Check for Updates but after a few seconds of looking for updates, another error comes up An error has occurred: 0x80070422 The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it (photo 2).

Any idea?

Win 10 Pro
    ver. 1909
    build 18363.1082

Windows Update problem with Windows Update MiniTool 11.jpg

Windows Update problem with Windows Update MiniTool 22.jpg

:)

Skakner, Dec 4, 2020

2. Windows 10 update doesn't work

Try use "windows update minitool" to update then see after if updates via windows update

SnakeDoctor, Dec 4, 2020
  3. Windows updates...

Oh. Your "Registry" must have gotten screwed up FLY3R. If for some reason you couldn't download your updates I suppose you could go to the update site, and run throught the steps 'till it fails activation. Then you could go up to "Tools > Manage Add ons > then disable "Windows Genuine Advatage Validation Tool." Of course you should only use this method if you are having problems updating your legitamate copy of Windows XP. Perhaps do to a corrupted piece of software? *Smile Windows Update problem with Windows Update MiniTool :)

Thermopylae_480, Dec 4, 2020
  4. TC-man Win User

Windows Update keeps failing!

Hi,

I had once a similar issue like yours, i.e. not able to update Windows 7. What I did to solve the problems is:

- go to control panel, then to "Troubleshouting" > "System and Security" > "Fix problems with Windows update" > click "Advanced" > choose "Apply repairs automatically".

And Windows will start detecting the issues and will repair "Windows update components". The problems should be fixed now, close the program, restart the PC, and see if the mentioned steps have fixed the problems you mentioned.

Hope it works for you.

Good luck!

TC-man, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Update problem with Windows Update MiniTool - Similar Threads - Update problem Update

2. 'Windows Update' - Problems to Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'Windows Update' - Problems to Update: Hello,I have problems with Windows Update.Every time I click on "Check for Updates" and updates are available - they disappear directly after I click download.When I then do Troubleshoot of "Windows Update" it detects problems which it "solves"... However, the problem...
  3. 'Windows Update' - Problems to Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'Windows Update' - Problems to Update: Hello,I have problems with Windows Update.Every time I click on "Check for Updates" and updates are available - they disappear directly after I click download.When I then do Troubleshoot of "Windows Update" it detects problems which it "solves"... However, the problem...
  4. Windows Update problem with Windows Update MiniTool

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Update problem with Windows Update MiniTool: Hello everybody! Here is my problem... I have disabled Automatic Windows Update using the Local Group Policy Editor. Instead, I use Windows Update mini tool. I run it every two weeks and I choose what to install and what not. After months of doing the job fine, today...
  5. Question about Windows update minitool and Windows update manager

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Question about Windows update minitool and Windows update manager: Hi, I'm annoyed by Windows 10 auto updates (especially the driver ones) and I'mglad that I finally found a solution but I have some questions regarding Wumt and Wumgr: -Do they work on all editions of windows (home, pro...) -I read something about a wrapper script but I...
  6. MiniTool Partition Wizard 11.6 New Released : Spanish & Data Backup Added

MiniTool Partition Wizard 11.6 New Released : Spanish & Data Backup Added: MiniTool Partition wizard 11.6 New Released, For the new version, it has added Spanish as an optional language. It can be installed online and provides the free backup software MiniTool ShadowMaker and updates the Data Recovery module to its latest build. Spanish Language...
  7. Windows update settings and Windows update minitool problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows update settings and Windows update minitool problem: I used the tool. I updated periodically one by one due to my daily download limit. I updated a few updates. Finally I have to update latest cumulative windows x64 update 4013429. That tool could not update that. When I went to settings|update, I get like the pic below. It...
  8. MiniTool Guidelines

MiniTool Guidelines: I am considering using the MiniTool utility to manage some disks that W10 Disk Management is having some difficulty in managing. Before I go ahead with this I would be grateful for any cautions, warnings or general comments in using the product. A couple of questions.......
  9. Windows Update MiniTool

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Update MiniTool: You can use this tool Windows update minitool , Windows Update MiniTool Download I just tried this and it found several drivers that needed updates. As I precaution I manually checked a couple of devices in Device Manager, and sure enough they updated. This tool is...
  10. How good is Windows Update MiniTool?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How good is Windows Update MiniTool?: So since my HDD broke down i thought I should do a proper installation of Windows 10 Pro including the right drivers So I downloaded them from my manufacturer's website and then ran Windows Update. Surfing around the internet I found this Update Tool. Everything...