Windows 10: Windows Update question and doubt /

Discus and support Windows Update question and doubt / in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good morning, how are you?I'm starting with the issue of updates on Windows Servers, although I have read documentation, articles etc.. There are some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nicolas-FC, Mar 21, 2022.

1. Windows Update question and doubt /

Good morning, how are you?I'm starting with the issue of updates on Windows Servers, although I have read documentation, articles etc.. There are some things that are not very clear to me. I have several windows 2016 servers that have installed as last cumulative update:"2021-06 Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2016 for x64-based Systems KB5003638.I need to update them to the current date:"2022-03 Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2016 for x64-based Systems KB5011495" My question is as follows:While I understand that cumulative updates contain all previous updates, does th

:)

Nicolas-FC, Mar 21, 2022
Thema:

Windows Update question and doubt /

1. Windows Update question and doubt / - Similar Threads - Update question doubt

2. Windows Update question and doubt /

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update question and doubt /: Good morning, how are you?I'm starting with the issue of updates on Windows Servers, although I have read documentation, articles etc.. There are some things that are not very clear to me. I have several windows 2016 servers that have installed as last cumulative...
  3. WhatsApp Doubt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WhatsApp Doubt: A happy day to everyone!I just had a teeny doubt. I have WhatsApp desktop on my laptop. I am using the multi device beta feature and often find this screen:Where do these messages get downloaded on my computer? Does it take up significant space? Please clarify...
  4. Small doubt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Small doubt: Hello to all readers,My doubt is- Is windows 11 upgrade be free forever? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/small-doubt/6094cfd9-1bbb-48de-951e-54f9301119ac
  5. Doubt related to the compatibility for a Security update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Doubt related to the compatibility for a Security update: Hi community,I'd really appreciated it if someone could shed some light on this issue.Having a Windows Server 2019 and trying to find out how to patch the vulnerability CVE-2019-1316.According to this site, the Microsoft Security Response Center,...
  6. Doubt

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Doubt: I would like to upgrade my PC to make it work faster and cleaner, what is the fastest way to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/doubt/5cdaa55f-9428-4dbf-b817-99e912c72fe3
  7. Windows 10 2004 update doubt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 2004 update doubt: Hi there, I have now windows 10 1909 version running on my intel 1035g1, 8gb ram, 1tb hdd system. It has realtek audio driver. As there are many bugs in V2004 i waited till now withiut upgrading to v2004. I want to know whether all those bugs in the windows 10 2004 was...
  8. Doubt regarding Windows feature update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Doubt regarding Windows feature update: For previous feature update (1909), I've used the media creation tool to get it. So, now will I get an update through regular windows update option or should I've to use the media creation tool again to update? submitted by /u/venkat7702 [link] [comments]...
  9. doubt bluetoo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    doubt bluetoo: Hello, I am writing to guide me to connect a bluetooth device with my PC that I am not very practical in this and I want to do it in the right way thank you very much for the help beforehand Regards...
  10. Powershell doubt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powershell doubt: I have created a script in D:\Data\Lvg\gadgets\Laptops\Docs\powershell called myfirstfunction.ps1. I copied the same file as mysecfunc.ps1 in C:\. As you can see in following pic, .ps1 in C:\ works when I run it. But myfirstfunction.ps1 does not run either from C:\ or...