Windows 10: Windows update reboot loop

Discus and support Windows update reboot loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello My computer is trying to update but is unable to do it so undo it reboot and retry the update KB5000802 after more the 12h of reboots i forced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Pierre LEGRAND, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Windows update reboot loop

Hello

My computer is trying to update but is unable to do it so undo it reboot and retry the update KB5000802 after more the 12h of reboots i forced it to shutdown waited a bit and started again it undid the update and booted normaly but since this update is critical everytime i turn my computer off it tries to do the update and falls back into this loop. on windows update it gave me this error code "0x80090305" what can i do ? i looked for this errorcode but all i found was people having trouble with windows xp

Pierre

:)

Pierre LEGRAND, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Sharief K Win User

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Apr 7, 2021
  3. HD7 reboot loop during update

I am facing this issue of reboot loop whenever I try to update the phone. It goes into a reboot loop after step 6 of upgrade and does this for an hour.

SachinNigam, Apr 7, 2021
  4. Julie Ram Win User

Windows update reboot loop

Window 10 update loop and I can't get it fixed.

Hi Archie,

To better assist you, follow the steps on how to Fix Endless Reboot Loop after Windows 10 Update:

• Open Settings.
    • Update & security.
    • Windows Update, and select "Check for updates".

Be informed that, an additional update will be downloaded and installed to your Windows 10 computer to fix endless reboot loop.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Julie Ram, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Windows update reboot loop

1. Windows update reboot loop - Similar Threads - update reboot loop

2. Windows Update Reboot loop Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Reboot loop Win11: Hello!I turned off the PC pressing the "update & shut down" button, and my pc started to go on a reboot loop, like it's never shutting down, I've forced shutting it down, and turned it on and still, I've unplugged the power cable with the PC turned off, of course and...
  3. Windows Update Reboot loop Win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update Reboot loop Win11: Hello!I turned off the PC pressing the "update & shut down" button, and my pc started to go on a reboot loop, like it's never shutting down, I've forced shutting it down, and turned it on and still, I've unplugged the power cable with the PC turned off, of course and...
  4. Reboot loop after aborting Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reboot loop after aborting Windows Update: My Windows 10 is stuck in a reboot loop after aborting Windows Update. BIOS and dual booting are still accessible indeed I am posting this question through my Ubuntu installation, but booting Windows causes the loop. The computer will turn off several seconds after the "Press...
  5. Reboot loop after aborting Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reboot loop after aborting Windows Update: My Windows 10 is stuck in a reboot loop after aborting Windows Update. BIOS and dual booting are still accessible indeed I am posting this question through my Ubuntu installation, but booting Windows causes the loop. The computer will turn off several seconds after the "Press...
  6. Reboot loop after aborting Windows Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows reboot loop

Windows reboot loop: Hi can anyone help? My new PC is stuck in a reboot loop after having some random reboot issues after I had updated to the new update. I am unable to enter safe mode or reinstall windows 10 on a USB stick because it just keeps restarting. It doesn't even show the windows logo...
  8. Reboot loop after failed windows update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reboot loop after failed windows update.: My PC started an automatic update recently but it failed half way through and now it won't start up. After the windows logo appears the dots appear underneath and cycle for some time afterwards the screen goes blank then two screens reading 'attempting to recover your...
  9. Windows reboot loop

Windows reboot loop: I tried to install windows and now its just a reboot loop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-reboot-loop/27e34982-40f6-4bbf-aa63-0dd6ba41679d
  10. Forced Windows 10 Update Reboot Loop

Forced Windows 10 Update Reboot Loop: So with the forced April update recently. I can not even get to the BIOs. I have tried interrupting it by hard shutdowns but that also changes nothing. It will never go into recovery. I can't even use a USB to reinstall the OS. Is my hard drive bricked by windows? Please...