Windows 10: Windows Update released Intel Audio Controller 9.21.0.3755 by mistake

Discus and support Windows Update released Intel Audio Controller 9.21.0.3755 by mistake in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; An Intel audio driver was incorrectly pushed to devices via Windows Update for a short period of time earlier this week. After receiving reports from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Windows Update released Intel Audio Controller 9.21.0.3755 by mistake

Source: If Windows Update sent you Intel Audio Controller version 9.21.0.3755 by mistake, uninstall it s web log

:)

Brink, Oct 14, 2018
  2. malware Win User

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Oct 14, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

Intel Readies P55 Chipset B3 Stepping Update

Intel's is readying a hardware update for its P55 Express chipset, currently the only core-logic for the company's brand new socket LGA-1156 processor platform. The new B3 stepping of the P55 PCH will bring with it a little more than new MM number and S-spec numbers. A list of changes is as follows:
    • New MM number and S-spec numbers for the converted products;
    • Firmware and minor BIOS updates are required with the conversion;
    • Processor MRC/microcode update required to enable future processors;
    • Recommended storage driver upgrade from Intel MSM 8.9 to Intel RST 9.5.
    Although it is listed that the MRC update enables 'future processors', Intel, in a statement issued to X-bit labs assured that the current B2 stepping of the chipset (found on current socket LGA-1156 motherboards) does not leave out support for any of Intel's new LGA-1156 processors that are slated for release in the very near future. The dual-core "Clarkale" 32 nm processor will be supported by both B2 and B3 steppings of the chipset.

P55 B3 stepping is pin-identical to P55 B2, and hence motherboard vendors will not have to come up with new designs. Sampling of the new stepping began as early as on October 02, 2009, and it is scheduled for shipment to manufacturers by the 7th of December, 2009. P55 is the performance core-logic for the LGA-1156 platform. It supports Core i5 and Core i7 "Lynnfield" processors with discrete graphics.

Source: X-bit labs

btarunr, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Update released Intel Audio Controller 9.21.0.3755 by mistake - Similar Threads - Update released Intel

2. Windows Update issue - Audio output issues after installing updates released August 9, 2022.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update issue - Audio output issues after installing updates released August 9, 2022.: Hi,I was one of the unfortunate who installed the August 9, 2022 KB5016616 update and now I am dealing with audio output issues. The issues I have is that my HP desktop audio device supports five speaker outputs. After I installed the Windows update audio from my apps plays...
  3. Windows Update issue - Audio output issues after installing updates released August 9, 2022.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update issue - Audio output issues after installing updates released August 9, 2022.: Hi,I was one of the unfortunate who installed the August 9, 2022 KB5016616 update and now I am dealing with audio output issues. The issues I have is that my HP desktop audio device supports five speaker outputs. After I installed the Windows update audio from my apps plays...
  4. Windows Update issue - Audio output issues after installing updates released August 9, 2022.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Intel Update stays at 0%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Update stays at 0%: Hello,I reinstalled Intel Driver & Support Assistant a few days back, I used it a few months ago and it showed an update. When I click download all:It gets stuck at 0%:I have waited several hours and also tried putting it overnight. It still remains at 0%. I have also tried...
  6. Intel Update stays at 0%

Intel Update stays at 0%: Hello,I reinstalled Intel Driver & Support Assistant a few days back, I used it a few months ago and it showed an update. When I click download all:It gets stuck at 0%:I have waited several hours and also tried putting it overnight. It still remains at 0%. I have also tried...
  7. 21:9 picked up incorrectly in Windows Display

in Windows 10 Customization
    21:9 picked up incorrectly in Windows Display: My new 3440x1440 is being picked up incorrectly in Windows 10. I have 1909. This is what I get. Why does Windows 10 have so many issues with high res monitors? How can I fix this?...
  8. Did Microsoft release another Windows 10 update by mistake?

in Windows 10 News
    Did Microsoft release another Windows 10 update by mistake?: Back in October 2019, Microsoft released an update intended for Autopilot-powered devices to its entire userbase; the company pulled the update soon thereafter. It appears that Microsoft made a similar mistake in December 2019 when it pushed yet another update designed for...
  9. Working on updates at 0% for 9 hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Working on updates at 0% for 9 hours: Hello people, I'm trying to update Windows 10 from 1809 to 1903. The downloading phase was quick, installation took well over 7 hours and now I'm at the restarting stage. The blue screen says working on updates 0% for 9hours. I was wondering whether these astronomical...
  10. Store app updated today 21/9/16

Store app updated today 21/9/16: Store app updated on desktop, all installed and seems ok 64446

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft intel 9.21.0.3755 update

2. update 9.21.0.3755

3. 9.21.0.3755