Windows 10: Windows Update removed app

Discus and support Windows Update removed app in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; [img] Greetings, I've already tried asking this in Microsoft Answers. Windows Update ran (without my permission) and now another tile is missing in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Shanester, May 5, 2019.

1. Shanester Win User

Windows Update removed app

Windows Update removed app [​IMG]

Greetings,

I've already tried asking this in Microsoft Answers.

Windows Update ran (without my permission) and now another tile is missing in Start. How can I find out which app was removed?

Thanks,
    Shane.

:)

Shanester, May 5, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, May 5, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows Update removed app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 5, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, May 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Update removed app - Similar Threads - Update removed app

2. Removing older app updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing older app updates: Windows used to remove older app updates from the Store Library only about the last 2 weeks where shown, I have updates going back to June 15/23. Did something change and how can I remove the older ones... I have the filter set to show installed products only... if I uncheck...
  3. Removing older app updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing older app updates: Windows used to remove older app updates from the Store Library only about the last 2 weeks where shown, I have updates going back to June 15/23. Did something change and how can I remove the older ones... I have the filter set to show installed products only... if I uncheck...
  4. Recent update removed a startup app

Recent update removed a startup app: Yesterday Microsoft updated me to 2004 build 19041.630. Windows considerately told me that it had removed my 8 gadget pak from startup. I still have my 8gadget pak, and I can find it by clicking on the start menu, scrolling to the 8gadget pak and then clicking the drop down...
  5. windows 10 update removed bluetooth icon and app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 update removed bluetooth icon and app: cannot re-install the bluetooth drivers to make it work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-removed-bluetooth-icon-and-app/4811e98d-ea8e-483e-b0ba-19a481faa1d2
  6. Removed Preinstalled Apps returns post Windows 10 Feature update. How to remove Apps...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Removed Preinstalled Apps returns post Windows 10 Feature update. How to remove Apps...: HI, I have removed preinstalled apps from Windows 10 pro with Powershell commands. It was working fine till the time of feature update installation. After installing Feature update 1809, all removed apps returns to the system. Please guide, how can I permanently remove...
  7. Removed Preinstalled Apps returns post Windows 10 Feature update. How to remove Apps...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removed Preinstalled Apps returns post Windows 10 Feature update. How to remove Apps...: HI, I have removed preinstalled apps from Windows 10 pro with Powershell commands. It was working fine till the time of feature update installation. After installing Feature update 1809, all removed apps returns to the system. Please guide, how can I permanently remove...
  8. Windows 10 system restore / apps removed / updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 system restore / apps removed / updates: 1. How to get my system restore back? And my "make windows better" Feedback does not work?? 2. All my apps have been removed from my Start Menu. Why are you doing this, it creates a lot of work for the user (Win 10 no longer user friendly)?? 3. How to stop the updates...
  9. Apps removed after update on windows 10

Apps removed after update on windows 10: despite setting my computer to not do auto updates, windows 10 updated and removed shedloads of apps e.g arcsoft,nero,mozilla,AVG antivirus,miview,Itunes, Toshiba default apps,realtek,adobe flash player, amongst loads of others. How do i get them back and who gave microsoft...
  10. Remove App

Remove App: I know how to unpin an app icon from the start screen, but how do you delete it from the menu list or your account? 18896