Windows 10: Windows update removed my office 2016, W10 DON'T tell me it didn't because it did! restore...

Discus and support Windows update removed my office 2016, W10 DON'T tell me it didn't because it did! restore... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows update removed my office 2016, W10 DON'T tell me it didn't because it did! Restore does not work! Strange as I tested it the last time I had a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PhilipHutchinson, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Windows update removed my office 2016, W10 DON'T tell me it didn't because it did! restore...

Windows update removed my office 2016, W10 DON'T tell me it didn't because it did! Restore does not work! Strange as I tested it the last time I had a problem with Microsoft uninstalling office and then they told me it wasn't a legit licence code, when it was.

No the shortcuts do not work and when I try to download the office through my Live account it takes forever and then hangs.

Please Microsoft, go find someone else to bully and intimidate, I don't need this hassle.

:)

PhilipHutchinson, Jul 24, 2019
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jul 24, 2019
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Jul 24, 2019
  4. Windows update removed my office 2016, W10 DON'T tell me it didn't because it did! restore...

Blank screen after sleep following W10 anniversary update ~ ACER netbook

I have the same problem with the same machine.

It seems to be an incompatiblility with last update of W10 and display driver (AMD ATI HD3200).

I follow the last steps and didn´t work.

AMD don´t support display drivers for W10, but last version of the drivers works fine before Anniversary update.

Thank yoy in advance.

Kind regards

Miguel Ángel Lopez, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows update removed my office 2016, W10 DON'T tell me it didn't because it did! restore...

1. Windows update removed my office 2016, W10 DON'T tell me it didn't because it did! restore... - Similar Threads - update removed office

2. did scan found virus, now it tells me removed or restored, which is it, how do I remove it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    did scan found virus, now it tells me removed or restored, which is it, how do I remove it: did scan found virus, now says removed or restored, which is it, how do I find out, how do I remove it, also found blocked app, how do I remove it?...
  3. did scan found virus, now it tells me removed or restored, which is it, how do I remove it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    did scan found virus, now it tells me removed or restored, which is it, how do I remove it: did scan found virus, now says removed or restored, which is it, how do I find out, how do I remove it, also found blocked app, how do I remove it?...
  4. did scan found virus, now it tells me removed or restored, which is it, how do I remove it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I can not install windows update because it tells me to remove Pavilion BIOS because it is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not install windows update because it tells me to remove Pavilion BIOS because it is...: I have a HP Pavilion Notebook # HP 17-g121w https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-install-windows-update-because-it-tells/6794e44c-e179-4e35-83f7-b51f08176053
  6. I can not install windows update because it tells me to remove Pavilion BIOS because it is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can not install windows update because it tells me to remove Pavilion BIOS because it is...: I have a HP Pavilion Notebook # HP 17-g121w https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-install-windows-update-because-it-tells/6794e44c-e179-4e35-83f7-b51f08176053
  7. I can not install windows update because it tells me to remove Pavilion BIOS because it is...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Quality update KB5001330 - where did office 2016 go?

Quality update KB5001330 - where did office 2016 go?: KB5001330 just autoinstalled. But it deleted my OFFICE 2016 apps. I had purchased online and cannot find a product Key. How can I recover?...
  9. Windows updates and the removes the update because it didn't install correctly or failed to...

Windows updates and the removes the update because it didn't install correctly or failed to...: My computer constantly installs Windows 10 updates only to then uninstall them seemingly every time. Any suggestions as to what to do and of course the uninstall always happens when I want to use the computer...
  10. Office 2016 remove 'Tell me what you want to do' option from ribbon

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 remove 'Tell me what you want to do' option from ribbon: Not strictly a Windows 10 question, but does anyone know how to remove the Office 2016 'Tell me what you want to do' option from the ribbon? Thanks . 100573