Windows 10: windows update says im up to date but im not downloading any updates

Discus and support windows update says im up to date but im not downloading any updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; windows update says im up to date but im not downloading any updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sanyijani, Apr 10, 2021.

1. sanyijani Win User

windows update says im up to date but im not downloading any updates

:)

sanyijani, Apr 10, 2021
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

3. Vista x64 won't download updates?

The last updates on my home desktop are dated 16th June.
    I've powered it on some 3 or 4 times since then, but nothing was downloaded automatically as per settings.

I tried the manual update from the CP but I get an error code 80070002.

I did the troubleshooting suggested (i.e. stop the Windows Update service, delete the temporary update files, restart the Windows Update service, and then try to check for Windows updates again) but I still keep getting the same error code, even after rebooting *Confused windows update says im up to date but im not downloading any updates :confused:

What gives?

Black Panther, Apr 10, 2021
  4. nasosmn Win User

cant connect to internet for updates while im connected!

im facing too many problems with win 10.
    1) cant connect to internet for updates while im connected. I tried everything but stills. I have access to wifi interent from chrome or other programmes but not for windows features like cortana, updates or edge. I uninstall eset, i turned of the firewall but the problem stills. I tried also windows live help but it keeps telling me that im not connected!!! (after several tries i found that the microsoft edge can work everytime im disconnected and connect again in my wifi as new- private network. but i have to do this manually cause everytime i restart pc the connection goes from private to guest network!! strange. but no luck with windows updates . )
    2) i was trying to add a printer and i had the message that the printer spooler dont work! i tried 3 different ways but nothing. it cant start.
    3) then i thought the best thing to do is to make a reset of windows and reinstall. I cant do this also!! its says that there is a problem due to wdf_violation!!
    any suggestions? solution? buying a mac maybe?

nasosmn, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

1. windows update says im up to date but im not downloading any updates - Similar Threads - update says date

2. in windows update it says im not up to date and missing the latest security and quality...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in windows update it says im not up to date and missing the latest security and quality...: i have tried many ways to fix this problem but none have worked the main reason i am trying to resolve this is because riot vanguard says i need to have windows 10 version 20h1 or newer to be able to play...
  3. in windows update it says im not up to date and missing the latest security and quality...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    in windows update it says im not up to date and missing the latest security and quality...: i have tried many ways to fix this problem but none have worked the main reason i am trying to resolve this is because riot vanguard says i need to have windows 10 version 20h1 or newer to be able to play...
  4. in windows update it says im not up to date and missing the latest security and quality...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. new insider build is available but windows update says im up to date.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new insider build is available but windows update says im up to date.: hi im trying to get the new KB5014770 beta build but it doesnt show up on my windows update.im in the beta channel of insiders i have tried everything but it doesnt come up.my windows is win11 pro 21h2 22000.739...
  6. new insider build is available but windows update says im up to date.

new insider build is available but windows update says im up to date.: hi im trying to get the new KB5014770 beta build but it doesnt show up on my windows update.im in the beta channel of insiders i have tried everything but it doesnt come up.my windows is win11 pro 21h2 22000.739...
  7. new KB5014770 insider build is available but windows update says im up to date.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new KB5014770 insider build is available but windows update says im up to date.: hi im trying to get the new KB5014770 beta build but it doesnt show up on my windows update.im in the beta channel of insiders i have tried everything but it doesnt come up.my windows is win11 pro 21h2 22000.739...
  8. new KB5014770 insider build is available but windows update says im up to date.

new KB5014770 insider build is available but windows update says im up to date.: hi im trying to get the new KB5014770 beta build but it doesnt show up on my windows update.im in the beta channel of insiders i have tried everything but it doesnt come up.my windows is win11 pro 21h2 22000.739...
  9. Windows saying that im in a organization when im not.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows saying that im in a organization when im not.: Ok, so i booted up my computer today, like an hour ago, and saw a message that i had to activate my windows.And i tought my windows was activated already, so i contacted to the person that made my computer and told me that it was already activated,then i saw that, all of the...
  10. Im not in a family but it says im in one.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Im not in a family but it says im in one.: when my father logs on to his account,it shows that he has sent me an invite,but i cant accept because im in another one where my father is but my father says im not? how can i leave the current family and join his....