Windows 10: Windows update says PC doesn't meet requirements - PC Health Check says it does!

Discus and support Windows update says PC doesn't meet requirements - PC Health Check says it does! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Anyone know how to get the PC to re-run it's check so it will let me do the upgrade to windows 11?Thx!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by niccload, Oct 18, 2021.

1. niccload Win User

Windows update says PC doesn't meet requirements - PC Health Check says it does!

Anyone know how to get the PC to re-run it's check so it will let me do the upgrade to windows 11?Thx!

:)

niccload, Oct 18, 2021
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Oct 18, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Oct 18, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Windows update says PC doesn't meet requirements - PC Health Check says it does!

Brink, Oct 18, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows update says PC doesn't meet requirements - PC Health Check says it does! - Similar Threads - update says doesn't

2. Update page says computer doesn't meet minimum requirements - PC health check says it does???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update page says computer doesn't meet minimum requirements - PC health check says it does???: Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-page-says-computer-doesnt-meet-minimum/845ded5f-aa51-4a37-a8e1-a8a1bac0ee8d
  3. Update page says computer doesn't meet minimum requirements - PC health check says it does???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update page says computer doesn't meet minimum requirements - PC health check says it does???: Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-page-says-computer-doesnt-meet-minimum/845ded5f-aa51-4a37-a8e1-a8a1bac0ee8d
  4. Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does: Hello, I'm trying to upgrade my pc to windows 11, but I get the error in windows update which says I lack the specified requirements. It tells me to use the Health Check app to find the solution, but the health check app says I DO meet all the requirements. Any solution?...
  5. Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does: Hello, I'm trying to upgrade my pc to windows 11, but I get the error in windows update which says I lack the specified requirements. It tells me to use the Health Check app to find the solution, but the health check app says I DO meet all the requirements. Any solution?...
  6. Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does

7. Windows update says PC doesn't meet requirements - PC Health Check says it does!

Windows update says PC doesn't meet requirements - PC Health Check says it does!: Anyone know how to get the PC to re-run it's check so it will let me do the upgrade to windows 11?Thx! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-says-pc-doesnt-meet-requirements-pc/b0c90806-f70a-4f4a-89ee-e92714b00b86
  8. Windows update says PC doesn't meet requirements - PC Health Check says it does!

Windows update says PC doesn't meet requirements - PC Health Check says it does!: Anyone know how to get the PC to re-run it's check so it will let me do the upgrade to windows 11?Thx! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-says-pc-doesnt-meet-requirements-pc/b0c90806-f70a-4f4a-89ee-e92714b00b86
  9. PC Health Check says meets requirement, Windows Update does not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Check says meets requirement, Windows Update does not: Hello,So got my TPM 2.0 enabled and got the PC Health Check to say the computer is all good as that was the only hold up. So the pc is good on that end, but Windows update still says I do not meet the requirements, what could be the cause?...
  10. PC Health Check says meets requirement, Windows Update does not

PC Health Check says meets requirement, Windows Update does not: Hello,So got my TPM 2.0 enabled and got the PC Health Check to say the computer is all good as that was the only hold up. So the pc is good on that end, but Windows update still says I do not meet the requirements, what could be the cause?...