Windows 10: Windows update screws up YouTube TV

Discus and support Windows update screws up YouTube TV in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I installed this update and could no longer stream YouTube TV on my computer. YouTube said it had an error try later which I did still the same. I made... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by squid13, Nov 9, 2020.

1. squid13 Win User

Windows update screws up YouTube TV

I installed this update and could no longer stream YouTube TV on my computer. YouTube said it had an error try later which I did still the same. I made an image before I did the update and using Macrium Reflect, installed that image and everything works fine. YouTube is working OK, so something in the update screwed it up.

:)

squid13, Nov 9, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Blurry video on YouTube TV - Roku

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

Generally, the video frame buffer is separate from the UI graphics framebuffer, so the video shouldn’t be doing any unnecessary scaling before the final image is output. This is a known issue with the YouTube TV app on Roku.

However, you can overcome this behavior by doing the steps listed below:

• Play a video and while the video is playing press
      Home
      on the remote.
    • Launch YouTube again, it will stop loading and go back to the home screen.
    • Launch YouTube again, the video should play with better clarity now.

If the issue persists, you may get in touch with the Roku Support.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Nov 9, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    YouTube Coming to Apple TV

Apple today announced that it’s bringing the Internet’s most popular originally-created content from YouTube to the living room with Apple TV. Beginning in mid-June, Apple TV will wirelessly stream videos directly from YouTube and play them on a user’s widescreen TV. Using Apple TV’s elegant interface and simple Apple Remote, viewers can easily browse, find and watch free videos from YouTube in the comfort of their living room. Thousands of the most current and popular YouTube videos will be available on Apple TV at launch in mid-June, with YouTube adding thousands more each week until the full YouTube catalog is available this fall. Apple today also announced that it is offering a new Apple TV build-to-order option with a 160GB hard drive. Apple TV with a 160GB hard drive will be available tomorrow for a suggested retail price of $399 (US), while the older 40GB version will still sell for $299 (US).

Source: Apple

malware, Nov 9, 2020
  4. GARoss Win User

YouTube TV on the new Edge

Never said they were the same. Perhaps YouTube TV just added a third browser, the new Edge, powered by Chromium to their list of workable browsers.

GARoss, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows update screws up YouTube TV - Similar Threads - update screws YouTube

2. Screwed up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screwed up: I've had this computer for 2-3 years and Within the 1st year my computer has gotten corrupt. Whenever I try to look up on how to fix corrupt files or just a corrupt pc It dosen't work as it says I'm not a administrator. So please help me I have my entire computer corrupted...
  3. Screwed up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Screwed up: I've had this computer for 2-3 years and Within the 1st year my computer has gotten corrupt. Whenever I try to look up on how to fix corrupt files or just a corrupt pc It dosen't work as it says I'm not a administrator. So please help me I have my entire computer corrupted...
  4. Update screwed up computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update screwed up computer: After this last forced update which I kept having to uninstall due to constant errors my computer is no longer operating properly. I cannot access the Start menu nor any setting menus. I cannot search any thing. I have tried constant reboots, restarting Windows Explorer....
  5. Really screwed up! YouTube mirophone issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Really screwed up! YouTube mirophone issue: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows, 10 Pro I use, YouTube quite often. Just type in, a question. They will have, 1000 Videos Every musicins song, and so on! But I really, screwed up. Earlier today. I went to, YouTube. The first thing I saw. Was a. white message....
  6. Update - Windows screwing up?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update - Windows screwing up?: The last update went in fine but colour settings have gone a bit loopy. Suddenly my colours on games and desktop were really vivid - a real pain on the eyeballs. Eventually fixed that but lost my custom settings. Secondly my task bar along the bottom of the desktop had gone...
  7. Windows update screws up YouTube TV

in Browsers and Email
    Windows update screws up YouTube TV: I installed this update and could no longer stream YouTube TV on my computer. YouTube said it had an error try later which I did still the same. I made an image before I did the update and using Macrium Reflect, installed that image and everything works fine. YouTube is...
  8. Windows update screws up YouTube TV

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows update screws up YouTube TV: I installed this update and could no longer stream YouTube TV on my computer. YouTube said it had an error try later which I did still the same. I made an image before I did the update and using Macrium Reflect, installed that image and everything works fine. YouTube is...
  9. Update screw up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update screw up: My Laptop did the Windows update about two months ago and ever since then I have not been able to sign into my Laptop and have it save anything. It says Unable to sign you into your account, you are signed in with a temporary account and your information will not be saved....
  10. Samsung TV screws up touchscreen calibration

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung TV screws up touchscreen calibration: Hi all, Jumping right into this in a first post because I'm desperate. I have years of experience with windows but I can't find info anywhere: When I plug in a micro hdmi cable to my Lenovo tablet to use for watching TV (because so-called smart tv software should be...