Windows 10: Windows Update Search for things I don't want problem

Discus and support Windows Update Search for things I don't want problem in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; StoreAgentSearchUpdatePackagesFailure1 I get about 20 of these annoyances every day which I delete after seeing that the report was sent [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Airider, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Airider Win User

Windows Update Search for things I don't want problem

StoreAgentSearchUpdatePackagesFailure1

I get about 20 of these annoyances every day which I delete after seeing that the report was sent

Windows Update Search for things I don't want problem [​IMG]

v 1709

I have deleted or disabled Store, and used dism repair

:)

Airider, Aug 13, 2018
  2. jbailey8 Win User

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Aug 13, 2018
  3. Valeriu Win User
    Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work

Valeriu, Aug 13, 2018
  4. Windows Update Search for things I don't want problem

FIXED!! Windows 7 sp1 never ends searching for updates

Thanks for this and your step by step. My search for updates only took 10 minutes after your guide.

Spaceman Spiff, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

Windows Update Search for things I don't want problem

1. Windows Update Search for things I don't want problem - Similar Threads - Update Search things

2. I don't want it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't want it...: Hello everyone in the community saw this question.This question is about resolution of the Windows Boot ManagerHere the detail:I have been downloaded A Windows Insider Program in ISO file type Namely: Windows 11 23h2 Insider Preview to prepare for an installation of Windows...
  3. I don't want it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't want it...: Hello everyone in the community saw this question.This question is about resolution of the Windows Boot ManagerHere the detail:I have been downloaded A Windows Insider Program in ISO file type Namely: Windows 11 23h2 Insider Preview to prepare for an installation of Windows...
  4. I don't want this update. please cancel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't want this update. please cancel: I don't want the windows 11 update on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-want-this-update-please-cancel/a0e0cbdc-1450-48ba-8c52-564a78d62b22
  5. I don't want this update. please cancel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't want this update. please cancel: I don't want the windows 11 update on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-want-this-update-please-cancel/a0e0cbdc-1450-48ba-8c52-564a78d62b22
  6. automatic updates I don't ask for or WANT

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    automatic updates I don't ask for or WANT: Not a question. Just figured out thought it a computer malfunctio that the out of focus login screen is an update. AN UPDATE??!! If I wanted a fuzzy out of focus login screen I would pick one! What stupid your curse word decided to add this as an UPDATE?! That is...
  7. Windows wants to install drivers for things i don't have

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows wants to install drivers for things i don't have: So i upgraded to rx 5700 xt from gtx 970 everything is good but windows wants to install drivers from Nvidia and Intel Before I got my 5700 xt i decided to use DDU everything went fine and my drivers were unninstalled (I also unplugged my internet cable) So my new power...
  8. . I WANT TO SHARE THINGS !!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    . I WANT TO SHARE THINGS !!!: I normally use Yahoo as my news channel; suddenly everything, every story that I want to share have no F on it so I can share with friends and family !! How do I fix this. I WANT TO SHARE THINGS !!!...
  9. I don't want to sign in all the time for every thing

in Windows 10 Customization
    I don't want to sign in all the time for every thing: I don't want to sign in for everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-want-to-sign-in-all-the-time-for-every/0d8226c6-edce-4f7e-95b0-0d2eb678968c
  10. No, I don't want to restart and update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No, I don't want to restart and update.: I got home today to find my computer stuck on an update that i did not schedule. It did 30% in an hour. Luckly it restarted and i was able to boot Linux, so I can at least get some work done, but I am LIVID. I just wasted an hour of my time. Am i not allowed to have control...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. StoreAgentSearchUpdatePackagesFailure1

2. storeagentsearchupdatepackagesfailure1 not available