Windows 10: Windows Update/Second HDD is Missing

Discus and support Windows Update/Second HDD is Missing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, Today i was playing a game suddenly my laptop MSI intelR core TM i7-6700HQ, CPU 2.6 GH left the 2nd 1TB hard with twice double beep. Laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by zubairmuhammad1, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Windows Update/Second HDD is Missing

Hi,

Today i was playing a game suddenly my laptop MSI intelR core TM i7-6700HQ, CPU 2.6 GH left the 2nd 1TB hard with twice double beep. Laptop automatically shutdown. Now i tried the different method to resolve this problem but nothing. i checked BIOS, Disk management etc.

Please note the point i have a problem of Windows update Microsoft Windows Version 1803 OS Build 17134.1184

There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070424

Troubleshooter issue detected but not resolved : Potential Windows update database error detected

i tried different tricks for update my windows but i think some files are missing...

please help, i have a lot of data in my HDD, I dont wanna lose..........

:)

zubairmuhammad1, Mar 27, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 27, 2020
  3. My second hdd doesnt show up

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps & check if it helps.

• Type “Troubleshooting” without the quotes and click on
      Troubleshooting. Thenclick on
      View All on the left panel of the screen.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Click on Next andfollow the instructions.
    • If the issues still persist, refer to the below methods.

If the issue persists follow the suggestions provide by the
    Anil Madishetty
    from the below link..

second HDD not detected in windows 10

I hope this helps.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Windows Update/Second HDD is Missing

unlock hdd

Hi Johan,

It is possible that your
    HDD was unreadable
    causing the error message to appear. We recommend that you perform these troubleshooting steps and check if there are any changes:

• Shutdown
      your
      PC.

• Unhooked
      the
      HDD
      and
      turn on
      your
      PC.

• Reconnect
      your
      HDD
      and
      restart
      your
      PC.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    laptop/computer's manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows Update/Second HDD is Missing

1. Windows Update/Second HDD is Missing - Similar Threads - Update Second HDD

2. Second HDD not recognized.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Second HDD not recognized.: I have a Lenovo ThinkCentre desktop that has a main HDD with Windows 10 Pro, but does not recognize another HDD that's dual-boot with Windows 10 and Linux Lite.I first tried to connect the second drive internally with the cables connected to the DVD drive. It said "Not...
  3. Second HDD not recognized.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second HDD not recognized.: I have a Lenovo ThinkCentre desktop that has a main HDD with Windows 10 Pro, but does not recognize another HDD that's dual-boot with Windows 10 and Linux Lite.I first tried to connect the second drive internally with the cables connected to the DVD drive. It said "Not...
  4. Second HDD not recognized.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Missing HDD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing HDD: I boot into Win10 from an SSD, and save files to a HDD. After attempting some ill advised software changes recently AMD StoreMI removal I have lost the HDD. By which I mean it has disappeared from Explorer, though still shows as a numbered 1 but no letter designation drive in...
  6. Disable second HDD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disable second HDD: Hey! On my machine I have one SSD and one HDD. The SSD holds two OSs - Win10 and Linux, the HDD is formatted ext4 for the Linux (which is the daily driver on the machine). When I'm using Win10, there's no point in the HDD spinning (noise, wear), because for it it's...
  7. My HDD is missing after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My HDD is missing after windows 10 update: Hello after updating to the latest version of win 10 my HDD vol D is missing. I have 4 drives totally, 3 of them are SSD and working fine but the only HDD of 2 TB is missing from disk management, device manager and BIOS. Im 100% sure the problem start after the win10...
  8. Second HDD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Second HDD: Hello, i have some problems with my additional HDD, it has power and its starts up but i cant see it in my computer. i also entered bios and i cant find a way to “turn on” the second HDD....
  9. HDD missing after windows update OS 17134.472

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HDD missing after windows update OS 17134.472: After this windows update today, One of my HDD is gone from my computer. Not in disk management nothing. All my work is on that HDD. Please help......
  10. Install second hdd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install second hdd: Hi. Just decided to install a second HDD to hold my documents photos etc how would I set that drive H to save my items. I want all my stuff to save to that H HHD automatic upon selecting save as. My C drive has the O/P and all programs. Any help please. Thanks. 89943