Windows 10: Windows update Sept 12 no internet connection

Discus and support Windows update Sept 12 no internet connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My surface pro 3 got a windows update last night, Sept 12, 2018. Now I can not connect to the internet.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RonTucker1, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Windows update Sept 12 no internet connection

My surface pro 3 got a windows update last night, Sept 12, 2018. Now I can not connect to the internet.

:)

RonTucker1, Sep 13, 2018

2. No internet connection after Sept 2016 update

HP laptop has been running Windows 10 for over a year. After the last update (Sept 27?) I have had no internet connection on either wifi or ethernet. It says it is connected, just no internet. I've rebooted the modem, the router, the computer, etc. I
    ran a wlan report, and it says it is connected (it apparently doesn't record whether you get internet with the connection). The network troubleshooter said there might be a problem with the ethernet AND wifi adapters, so I followed instructions from another
    thread and uninstalled and reinstalled those. I've turned off AVG and ZoneAlarm, restarted, etc. So far - nothing. I've tried it on my home and my work networks - nothing.

What's next? (And please, I'm not an IT person - tell me step by step.)

Laurine554, Sep 13, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Sep 13, 2018
  4. Bnc123 Win User

Windows update Sept 12 no internet connection

KB4038788 Update Sept. 12 2017

I have very similar Edge crashes listed in Reliability Monitor. It all started after cumulative patch KB4038788 was applied this morning, Sept 13 2017.

Bnc123, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

Windows update Sept 12 no internet connection

1. Windows update Sept 12 no internet connection - Similar Threads - update Sept internet

2. Windows 11 update internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update internet connection: Is it necessary for the laptop to be connected to internet after we click restart on the windows update ??that is after we have downloaded and installed the windows11 update and yet to restart...
  3. Windows 11 update internet connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 update internet connection: Is it necessary for the laptop to be connected to internet after we click restart on the windows update ??that is after we have downloaded and installed the windows11 update and yet to restart...
  4. Windows Update Not Connecting to Internet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Not Connecting to Internet: Whenever I try to update Windows/check for updates, I receive the following message:"We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet."Thing is, I am connected to the...
  5. [30/12] Internet connection issuse

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    [30/12] Internet connection issuse: Hi, I am Aexa. I would like to ask about the solution to fix my internet. The problem is I can't browse anything is google chrome! Here is what windown detect. -The remote computer isn’t responding to connections on port 8080, possibly due to firewall or security policy...
  6. Sept 2020 Win10 update broke internet connectivity

Sept 2020 Win10 update broke internet connectivity: Yesterday Sept 18, 2020 I installed a Windows 10 update to my Lenovo laptop, and I now consistently get a “no internet, secured” message when I try to connect to wifi. I’ve looked through various online suggestions for fixing this error but none of them seem to work. My...
  7. Windows update says no internet connection

Windows update says no internet connection: Hey guys. I have a problem with windows update saying I have no internet connection while using a PPPoe connection. But everything else on my pc that requires internet works. If i plug into my router it works instantly but its a pain having my computer plugged into the router...
  8. Windows Update not updated since Sept 12. Keeps saying it is up to date.

Windows Update not updated since Sept 12. Keeps saying it is up to date.: Successfully update is 10.0.17744.1004. Failed update is 10.0.17754.1. (rs5_release). Other failed updates are Malicious Software Removal Tool x64 (KB 890830) 9/12/18. Definition update for Windows Defender Antivirus (KB2267602 - Definition 1.279.292.0). Update...
  9. Audio issue after update on 12 Sept 2018

Audio issue after update on 12 Sept 2018: So after the 'critical update' was installed on 12 Sept, I lost audio. I thought that perhaps it may be my speakers, but I changed from the rear audio port to the headphones jack and it worked for a short while before stopping completely. I uninstalled the driver and rebooted...
  10. Windows Update and Internet Connection

Windows Update and Internet Connection: I'm having a few separate issues, and I believe these problems are due to Windows 10 bugs - Hopefully someone can clarify and correct. First, the WiFi on my laptop does not allow me to connect with open, unsecured hotspots. This issue does not appear to be related to my own...