Windows 10: Windows Update (September 2019)

Discus and support Windows Update (September 2019) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have twice tried to update Windows with the latest support edition and twice it has run all night and jammed at 66%. I left it a further 4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by raven1350, Aug 27, 2019.

1. raven1350 Win User

Windows Update (September 2019)

Hello,

I have twice tried to update Windows with the latest support edition and twice it has run all night and jammed at 66%.

I left it a further 4 hours to try and sort it self out but in the end I had to close my computer, physically.

On re start it said " Undoing changes made to your computer)

Has anyone else had this problem and is there an easy fix please

Many thanks

Tim

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

raven1350, Aug 27, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Aug 27, 2019
  3. Drone Win User
    Drone, Aug 27, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows Update (September 2019) :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Update (September 2019) - Similar Threads - Update September 2019

2. Windows 10 September 2019 update- Explorer not working correctly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 September 2019 update- Explorer not working correctly: In Windows Explorer if I right-click or use menu to create a new folder it hangs permanently. Just get the little circle, and I have to then right-click the toolbar at the bottom to close Explorer. Also, can't right-click to use a program other than a default program to...
  3. Windows Update September 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update September 2019: This update completely messed up my settings. I was logged out of all my accounts. None of the security settings I configured are available any more. This has been a huge time waste!...
  4. Windows 10 September 2019 Update Issues

Windows 10 September 2019 Update Issues: I downloaded the update and find that my Start bar and Search bar have disappeared. They were there after the initial re-boot, but now have disappeared. It's getting annoying to re-start my computer only to get them back temporarily. Please advise....
  5. September 2019 update with BSOD at reboot

September 2019 update with BSOD at reboot: I updated my windows to September 2019. Upon restart I got blue screen of death. The stop code is PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA. This is the first time I have BSOD after so many windows updates. I have to press the power button to force my computer to restart to let it do...
  6. Windows September 2019 Updates: more search woes and Telemetry

in Windows 10 News
    Windows September 2019 Updates: more search woes and Telemetry: Microsoft released security updates and regular updates for all versions of Windows on yesterday's September 2019 Patch Tuesday. It does not take long, usually, before an assessment can be made on the quality of the released updates. Microsoft fixed the high CPU usage issue...
  7. Windows 10 update September 10 2019

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 update September 10 2019: Hi everyone! Ok so i have a desktop setup using 2 monitors 1 using HDMI as my main display and display 2 using a VGA to USB adaptor(fresco logic fl2000 usb display adapter to be more specific) i had problems with my second monitor flickering and i learned i had to update...
  8. Microsoft Windows Security Updates September 2019 overview

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Windows Security Updates September 2019 overview: It is September 10, 2019 and Microsoft has just released security and non-security updates for its Microsoft Windows operating system and other company products. Our overview of the September 2019 Patch Day provides system administrators and home users with information on...
  9. Microsoft September 2019 Security Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft September 2019 Security Updates: Release Notes September 2019 Security Updates Release Date: September 10, 2019 The September security release consists of security updates for the following software: Microsoft Windows Internet Explorer Microsoft Edge (EdgeHTML-based) ChakraCore Microsoft Office and...
  10. Microsoft September 2019 Security Updates

Microsoft September 2019 Security Updates: Release Notes September 2019 Security Updates Release Date: September 10, 2019 The September security release consists of security updates for the following software: Microsoft Windows Internet Explorer Microsoft Edge (EdgeHTML-based) ChakraCore Microsoft Office and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update september 2019

2. update windows 10 6 9 2019

3. sept 2019 windows 10 update

4. windows update sept update,
  5. currrent windows update client for windows 8.1 september 2019,
  6. Windows updates 2019,
  7. current update problems with miscrosoft,
  8. latest windows 10 update 2019,
  9. windows update september 2019 now resolved,
  10. windows 10 update 9/9/2019,
  11. win 10 errors after august 19 update,