Windows 10: Windows Update service (wuauserv) is disabled, I get Error 1058 while trying to start it.

Discus and support Windows Update service (wuauserv) is disabled, I get Error 1058 while trying to start it. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello, I am having problems with starting Windows Update service and I cannot get it to start. Any tips?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/da_real_obi_wan, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Windows Update service (wuauserv) is disabled, I get Error 1058 while trying to start it.

/u/da_real_obi_wan, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

Windows Update service (wuauserv) is disabled, I get Error 1058 while trying to start it.

1. Windows Update service (wuauserv) is disabled, I get Error 1058 while trying to start it. - Similar Threads - Update service wuauserv

2. error 1058 while window update

in Windows 10 Customization
    error 1058 while window update: hey guys i show the error 1058 in window update time. "something went to wrong try reopen setting later" this error show in window update pannel. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-1058-while-window-update/8050c3fd-8d93-4e83-8b43-8e59f629f772
  3. Windows Update Error code 1058. WU disabling itself when started or activated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Error code 1058. WU disabling itself when started or activated: I enable, activate, i set it to automatic, manual activation STILL NOTHING, widnows updated disables itself when i activate it. Troubleshooter does not do anything! I had some othere issues today, might it be caused by virus or a physical damage? God please no some AND...
  4. Windows Update Error code 1058 disabling itself when started

Windows Update Error code 1058 disabling itself when started: I enable, activate, i set it to automatic, manual activation STILL NOTHING, widnows updated disables itself when i activate it. Troubleshooter does not do anything! I had some othere issues today, might it be caused by virus or a physical damage? God please no some AND...
  5. 1058 the service cannot be started windows 10 update

1058 the service cannot be started windows 10 update: Hi, When I try to preform an update, I received: "One of the update services is not running properly, but you can try to run a troubleshooter to fix the problem. Go to Start button > Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot, and then select Windows Update." the...
  6. Windows could not start the Windows Update service on the local computer error:1058

Windows could not start the Windows Update service on the local computer error:1058: An "Error 1058: The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it." Error Occurs When Starting a Service please help me when trying to start the service I got this error see the picture below. [ATTACH]...
  7. Windows could not start the Windows Update service on the local computer error:1058

Windows could not start the Windows Update service on the local computer error:1058: An "Error 1058: The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it." Error Occurs When Starting a Service please help me see when trying to start the service i got this error; [ATTACH]...
  8. wuauserv service stuck on starting?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    wuauserv service stuck on starting?: Trying to update the computer so I can use the Xbox pass for 1 dollar for 3 months to try out outer worlds. Using the update assistant always blue screens when it restarts with Driver PNP watchdog. Not sure what to do. Been trying a lot of stuff. Anyone had this problem?...
  9. wuauserv ( windows update service) could not be started. Error in starting wuauserv service

wuauserv ( windows update service) could not be started. Error in starting wuauserv service: I was trying to resolve windows update error 0x80080005 and found a solution which says to stop first the wuauserv service but when i tried to do so in cmd I got : system32>net start wuauserv the wuauserv service could not be started A system error has occured System...
  10. error 1058 when enabling window update services

error 1058 when enabling window update services: hi, i just buying a pc from an onlne vendor seem my window cannot update. error 80070422 will appear after i try update my window. after some research i use the services.msc to enable auto update. then the error 1058 appear. please consult. thanks a lot...