Windows 10: windows update setting new pointers to thunderbird data

Discus and support windows update setting new pointers to thunderbird data in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; the problem has been reported first or last in july 9, 2020 Update to Windows 10 autum version lost my Thunderbird local mail folders and address book... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gerald AntalGamauf, Jul 31, 2020.

1. windows update setting new pointers to thunderbird data

the problem has been reported first or last in july 9, 2020

Update to Windows 10 autum version lost my Thunderbird local mail folders and address book please help

while 'drbrake' could find the old thunderbird data on his computer, i could NOT

what might be the correct path to them?

it's fairly urgent

:)

Gerald AntalGamauf, Jul 31, 2020
  2. malware Win User

Mozilla Thunderbird 2.0.0.12 Released

Mozilla Corporation today announced Thunderbird 2.0.0.12 for Windows, Mac, and Linux as a free download from here. Due to the security fixes, this update is strongly recommend to all Thunderbird users. If you already have Thunderbird 2.0.0.x, you will receive an automated update notification within 24 to 48 hours. This update can also be applied manually by selecting "Check for Updates…" from the Help menu. For a list of changes and more information, please review the Thunderbird 2.0.0.12 Release Notes.

Source: Mozilla

malware, Jul 31, 2020
  3. pointer size

Hi,

Open PC settings.

Step 2: Choose Ease of Access to enter its settings.

Step 3:Click Mouse, and choose new pointer size and color in the options.

Way 2: Change Mouse Pointer size and color in Mouse Properties.

Step 1: Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.

Step 2: Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.

Hope it works

Thank you

vanshitavanshita, Jul 31, 2020
  4. SK-1 Win User

windows update setting new pointers to thunderbird data

Mozilla Leaves Thunderbird

I need to change from Thunderbird,...can you list some alternatives?

Thema:

windows update setting new pointers to thunderbird data

1. windows update setting new pointers to thunderbird data - Similar Threads - update setting pointers

2. Moving Thunderbird data or profile to a second drive ?

in Browsers and Email
    Moving Thunderbird data or profile to a second drive ?: I just installed a second drive for storage & want to offload & direct TB email to it from the C: drive. Most articles I've seen explain how to move the profile to a second drive. But some tell how to just change the file path in TB and save just the email to another drive....
  3. thunderbird

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    thunderbird: I can't get the reply and the other one's up on my computer. Jim Bates 860-361-6805 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thunderbird/50269599-4041-4eb1-8178-0befe3763d4d
  4. Thunderbird data location

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird data location: I am new to Mozilla Thunderbird and need (want) to know where TBird keeps its messages, address book, calendar and the like. All under W10 ver 1909. Thank you. 161064
  5. pointer settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pointer settings: i am trying to change the size and color of my mouse pointer on windows 10. i'm going to Settings>Mouse>Adjust Mouse & Curosr size. I only see black and white- not the color wheel that my co-worker does. Also, when i go to "Addiional Mouse Settings" I don't have the same...
  6. New Thunderbird Version 68.3.0

in Browsers and Email
    New Thunderbird Version 68.3.0: Version 68.3.0, first offered to channel users on December 3, 2019 [img] Release notes: Thunderbird — Release Notes (68.3.0) — Mozilla Directory Listing: /pub/thunderbird/releases/68.3.0/ 145628
  7. Windows 10 v1903 adds a new setting to customize mouse pointer

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 v1903 adds a new setting to customize mouse pointer: Windows 10 May 2019 Update (version 1903) was released in May and it includes lots of new features and changes to improve the overall experience with the OS. The key changes of the May 2019 Update include a new Light theme, Windows Sandbox, new search experience and more....
  8. Thunderbird will not work following Windows updates

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird will not work following Windows updates: Recently, following updates to Windows 10, I have not been able to receive my e-mail. Can anyone give a solution please? 100696
  9. ThunderBird New Ver

in Browsers and Email
    ThunderBird New Ver: Thunderbird — Software made to make email easier. — Mozilla Ver. 52.5.0 98802
  10. moving thunderbird data from C to D

in Browsers and Email
    moving thunderbird data from C to D: I want to move all Thunderbird data and settings from C to D (easier back-up). I followed the instructions from Mozilla (moving a profile). I am able to: find the profiles folder, moving the profiles folder, creating a new profile with thunderbird.exe -p, changing the...