Windows 10: Windows update setting won't load

Discus and support Windows update setting won't load in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My laptop won't load any windows 10 update. When i try opening the windows update settings, it is blank and loads nothing. If i try as safe boot then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kenny creatives, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Windows update setting won't load

My laptop won't load any windows 10 update. When i try opening the windows update settings, it is blank and loads nothing. If i try as safe boot then it says incorrect password. Please help

Windows update setting won't load [​IMG]

:)

Kenny creatives, Mar 9, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Mar 9, 2021
  3. KTR
    ktr Win User
    Windows updates won't install!

I had the same problem when i repaired my O/S, i forgot the steps on how to fixed it, but it is in the microsoft support forum.

You have to reinstall the windows updater, then restart the updating service.

edit: Found it...http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943144

4. rtwjunkie Win User

Windows update setting won't load

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

Windows update setting won't load

1. Windows update setting won't load - Similar Threads - update setting won't

2. Windows Update won't load in Update & Security Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update won't load in Update & Security Settings: I think I've had this problem for about a week now. It seems that windows update is stuck on the loading page. Everything else such as action center, other settings, and the store seem to be working fine. Anyone know why/a way fix to this? Thanks.P.S. Image:There was a...
  3. Windows Update won't load in Update & Security Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update won't load in Update & Security Settings: I think I've had this problem for about a week now. It seems that windows update is stuck on the loading page. Everything else such as action center, other settings, and the store seem to be working fine. Anyone know why/a way fix to this? Thanks.P.S. Image:There was a...
  4. Windows Update won't load in Update & Security Settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Update Won't Load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Won't Load: Hello. When I try to open Windows Update, I get an endless loop of loading dots across the top of the window. There are updates waiting to be installed. If I go to restart my laptop, I have the option to update and restart, however it does not install the updates if selected....
  6. Windows Update Won't Load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update Won't Load: Hello. When I try to open Windows Update, I get an endless loop of loading dots across the top of the window. There are updates waiting to be installed. If I go to restart my laptop, I have the option to update and restart, however it does not install the updates if selected....
  7. Windows Update Won't Load

8. Windows Update in Settings won't load anything.

Windows Update in Settings won't load anything.: Not being able to update my windows because the windows update in settings wont load. I have already tried MCT and update assistant. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-in-settings-wont-load-anything/2f77a0d8-ebe8-411c-9a8d-374128b1e1a5
  9. Windows Update Won't Load

Windows Update Won't Load: I am having this problem for quite a long time, my windows update won't load in Update & Security Settings. It also won't check for updates or install any new updates. It always keeps stuck at the loading page. I am also having a problem with the store app. It's just sowing...
  10. Windows Update won't load in Update & Security Settings

Windows Update won't load in Update & Security Settings: [IMG] Windows Updater doesn't load at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-wont-load-in-update-security/00f75d9a-dd77-483a-8207-90f8e6037a3f