Windows 10: Windows Update Setting

Discus and support Windows Update Setting in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am not getting windows update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-setting/6c106220-1b68-475c-b235-bc50d77ab801 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SunilPrasad202, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Windows Update Setting

I am not getting windows update

:)

SunilPrasad202, Sep 17, 2020
  2. jbailey8 Win User

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Sep 17, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 17, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Update Setting

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows Update Setting :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows Update Setting

1. Windows Update Setting - Similar Threads - Update Setting

2. Task bar color option greyed out in settings after update 28/9/20

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task bar color option greyed out in settings after update 28/9/20: After a windows 10 update today 28/9/20, the task bar color has defaulted to white and the settings taskbar colour option is now greyed out. i am now stuck with a white task bar. Thanks microsoft. Any help would be appreciated. Lenovo V110-15ast....
  3. Anytime I open my settings to update my windows, it will be showing me "something went...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Anytime I open my settings to update my windows, it will be showing me "something went...: Anytime I open my settings to update my windows, it will be showing me "something went wrong. Try to reopen settings later". Any help please....
  4. Anytime I open my settings to update my windows, it will be showing me "something went...

Anytime I open my settings to update my windows, it will be showing me "something went...: Anytime I open my settings to update my windows, it will be showing me "something went wrong. Try to reopen settings later". Any help please....
  5. Cannot open Settings because it is NO LONGER THERE-- after Windows 10 Update Sept 2020.

Cannot open Settings because it is NO LONGER THERE-- after Windows 10 Update Sept 2020.: After most recent Sept 2020 Windows10 update, I do NOT have Settings any longer. Gear icon is there, error message "file not found" when I ran ms-settings in Powershell. I cannot uninstall the update, because I cannot access Settings. IT IS NOT THERE. After the update; upon...
  6. Settings and Windows Update

Settings and Windows Update: We have had some internet issues but I don't think that causes the problem. The problem is that when I click on 'Settings' or enter 'update' into the search box, nothing happens. In other words, I cannot check for any Windows Updates or make any changes to Settings....
  7. Windows 10 Search cannot find any system settings items after Build 2004 Update

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Search cannot find any system settings items after Build 2004 Update: After 2004 Update, I noticed that I can no longer search any system settings such as display, account, bluetooth, etc in windows 10 search bar. I've tried to rebuild index and anything else I could find on Internet, still no luck. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  8. Settings always freezes after I click the "Update & Security" section.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Settings always freezes after I click the "Update & Security" section.: Hello, the past few months of my Windows 10 experience has been pretty painful to say the least, my computer constantly says it isn't connected to the internet (EVEN when I can open my browser and go to any single page I could think of, and it works), I can't update my...
  9. Can't get update history, settings not working

Can't get update history, settings not working: I have WIN 10 Home version 1903 OS 18362.1082 on an HP all in one computer 64 bit On Monday, 9/21 at 9:30PM I installed some updates and computer shut down. Got message next day updates needed to continue. I changed in Advanced settings to postpone until Sept 28....
  10. windows 10 update shows something went wrong try reopening settings later

windows 10 update shows something went wrong try reopening settings later: did a complete new install..keet my files and setting...still get the same message when i open update...i have a fresh copy of a windows 10 ISO on a storage drive..is there a way in CMD to fix update off the ISO?...