Windows 10: Windows update settings and Windows update minitool problem

Discus and support Windows update settings and Windows update minitool problem in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I used the tool. I updated periodically one by one due to my daily download limit. I updated a few updates. Finally I have to update latest cumulative... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by lvgandhi, Mar 18, 2017.

1. lvgandhi Win User

Windows update settings and Windows update minitool problem

I used the tool. I updated periodically one by one due to my daily download limit. I updated a few updates. Finally I have to update latest cumulative windows x64 update 4013429. That tool could not update that. When I went to settings|update, I get like the pic below. It hangs like that.

Windows update settings and Windows update minitool problem [​IMG]

Now how to do the update.

:)

lvgandhi, Mar 18, 2017
  2. Piotr Stacewicz, Mar 18, 2017
  3. Windows update_1900101 Windows 10

I haven't been able to install Windows 10 due to the following error: C1900101-20017. Any idea what this is and does it mean I'm out of luck?

Windows update-1900101, Mar 18, 2017
  4. Windows update settings and Windows update minitool problem

Probably cache is corrupted. Download WF.bat and run it as admin.

TairikuOkami, Mar 18, 2017
  5. lvgandhi Win User
    Thanks for response.
    However yesterday I worked with a wifi without setting it metered. Everything went OK. Settings|update section restored. I will try this WF.bat if necessary.

lvgandhi, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows update settings and Windows update minitool problem

1. Windows update settings and Windows update minitool problem - Similar Threads - update settings update

2. Windows Update and Settings problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update and Settings problem: Hello my name is Nayonn I have recently yesterday activated my windows because it was not activated and was running older version -10.0.19041 Build 19041 and after that it was showing activated but needs update, but it was not updating and showing me this:- [ATTACH] I...
  3. Problem with Windows Update Setting

Problem with Windows Update Setting: I updated my PC on 1 Jan. After some days I went to Settings for searching new updates but when I clicked update & security The Windows Update setting didn't show any thing. But other settings like troubleshooter, windows security worked. But The Windows Update setting was...
  4. Windows Update problem with Windows Update MiniTool

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update problem with Windows Update MiniTool: Hello everybody! Here is my problem... I have disabled Automatic Windows Update using the Local Group Policy Editor. Instead, I use Windows Update mini tool. I run it every two weeks and I choose what to install and what not. After months of doing the job fine, today...
  5. Windows Update problem with Windows Update MiniTool

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Update problem with Windows Update MiniTool: Hello everybody! Here is my problem... I have disabled Automatic Windows Update using the Local Group Policy Editor. Instead, I use Windows Update mini tool. I run it every two weeks and I choose what to install and what not. After months of doing the job fine, today...
  6. Question about Windows update minitool and Windows update manager

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Question about Windows update minitool and Windows update manager: Hi, I'm annoyed by Windows 10 auto updates (especially the driver ones) and I'mglad that I finally found a solution but I have some questions regarding Wumt and Wumgr: -Do they work on all editions of windows (home, pro...) -I read something about a wrapper script but I...
  7. Windows Update service is set to manual: problem?

Windows Update service is set to manual: problem?: While looking in services, I noticed that Windows Update is set to manual. This might have been indirectly caused by me because I don't want device drivers to be automatically installed which might break my system. But does a manual setting imply that I never receive security...
  8. Problems with Windows Update settings.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with Windows Update settings.: Several days ago I've noticed that i cannot open Windows Update settings. It shows up in search, but the tab was simply missing from "Update & Security". Did some research - turns out some update broke something with policies, so I've tinkered with gpedit and the tab is back....
  9. Windows Update MiniTool

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Update MiniTool: You can use this tool Windows update minitool , Windows Update MiniTool Download I just tried this and it found several drivers that needed updates. As I precaution I manually checked a couple of devices in Device Manager, and sure enough they updated. This tool is...
  10. How good is Windows Update MiniTool?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How good is Windows Update MiniTool?: So since my HDD broke down i thought I should do a proper installation of Windows 10 Pro including the right drivers So I downloaded them from my manufacturer's website and then ran Windows Update. Surfing around the internet I found this Update Tool. Everything...