Windows 10: windows update settings not loading

Discus and support windows update settings not loading in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; the windows update settings isn't loading and troubleshooter can't detect any problems. i've also tried scanning the computer using the command prompt,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by starkapple, Apr 22, 2021.

1. windows update settings not loading

the windows update settings isn't loading and troubleshooter can't detect any problems. i've also tried scanning the computer using the command prompt, but it didn't detect any problems either. this is affecting my microsoft store because i can't download anything it said that the windows update is disabled. i've also tried turning off the antivirus. please help

windows update settings not loading 89e9aa50-2cce-4712-8782-2813b50b932e?upload=true.png

:)

starkapple, Apr 22, 2021
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Apr 22, 2021
  3. jbailey8 Win User
    HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Apr 22, 2021
  4. BAGZZlash Win User

windows update settings not loading

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

windows update settings not loading

1. windows update settings not loading - Similar Threads - update settings loading

2. Windows update setting not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update setting not loading: When I went into my settings today to check if there were any windows updates, the window would not load screenshot below. I would wait for over an hour and nothing has changed. I already did a SFC scan and it found nothing wrong with the system....
  3. Windows update setting not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update setting not loading: When I went into my settings today to check if there were any windows updates, the window would not load screenshot below. I would wait for over an hour and nothing has changed. I already did a SFC scan and it found nothing wrong with the system....
  4. Windows update settings doesn't load in update settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update settings doesn't load in update settings: For a couple of days, I've noticed that windows updates settings don't loadTroubleshooting steps I've taken:1. I've rolled back to a previous update2. I've also ran windows update troubleshooter in troubleshooting options....
  5. Windows update settings doesn't load in update settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update settings doesn't load in update settings: For a couple of days, I've noticed that windows updates settings don't loadTroubleshooting steps I've taken:1. I've rolled back to a previous update2. I've also ran windows update troubleshooter in troubleshooting options....
  6. Windows update settings doesn't load in update settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows Update settings not loading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update settings not loading: My windows update settings have not been loading for some time now and I have tried everything I could find to try and fix this but nothing seems to work. Can anyone help with this?...
  8. windows update not loading on settings

windows update not loading on settings: HI HOW DO I FIX THIS ISSUE THANKS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-not-loading-on-settings/9bf3bc37-cfb9-43f2-8daf-453ccc660c97
  9. Windows Update not loading in Settings

Windows Update not loading in Settings: Hi, so I've just encountered a problem recently. Windows Update is not loading in Settings. [ATTACH]Can someone please tell me how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-not-loading-in-settings/3b8926e7-e136-4a2b-bbca-a3c84e530c4d
  10. Windows update in settings keeps loading

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows update in settings keeps loading: Ive recently tried to install the xbox app for pc but when i did it gace me an error that windowsbupdate isnt running, so i wen in settings and pressed on windows update but it kept loading for hours. I tried using the troubleshooting too in the same settings tab but it said...