Windows 10: Windows Update Settings Question

Discus and support Windows Update Settings Question in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I'm using Windows 1803 17134.112. These are my windows update settings: [img] I have recently checked for updates: [img] When I run a check for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by abacus, Jul 5, 2018.

1. abacus Win User

Windows Update Settings Question

I'm using Windows 1803 17134.112. These are my windows update settings:

Windows Update Settings Question [​IMG]

I have recently checked for updates:

Windows Update Settings Question [​IMG]

When I run a check for updates, why doesn't the check find KB4284848 (the recent cumulative update for 1803)?

:)

abacus, Jul 5, 2018
  2. jbailey8 Win User

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Jul 5, 2018
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Windows update issues

Came here to suggest this.*Laugh :laugh:

Definitely not an issue with the Windows Servers as I just re-installed yesterday and got all my updates.

newtekie1, Jul 5, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Update Settings Question - Similar Threads - Update Settings Question

2. Windows Personalization Settings Questions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Personalization Settings Questions: Hello,I am still working on customizing my system after reinstalling Win11 Pro. I have several Personalization settings questions.How do I change/remove Bing from my system? There used to be a method and I don't know if it has been removed or if I just don't remember it. I am...
  3. Windows Personalization Settings Questions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Personalization Settings Questions: Hello,I am still working on customizing my system after reinstalling Win11 Pro. I have several Personalization settings questions.How do I change/remove Bing from my system? There used to be a method and I don't know if it has been removed or if I just don't remember it. I am...
  4. Question about update list in Windows espacially to network settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about update list in Windows espacially to network settings: Hi guys,Does anyone know where to find the Windows updates for DNS settings? If there is such a thing.I would like to do a report on how often Microsoft updates the network settings especially DNS. The question is, do they do this at all, or do they just introduce new...
  5. Question about update list in Windows espacially to network settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about update list in Windows espacially to network settings: Hi guys,Does anyone know where to find the Windows updates for DNS settings? If there is such a thing.I would like to do a report on how often Microsoft updates the network settings especially DNS. The question is, do they do this at all, or do they just introduce new...
  6. update question/settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update question/settings: When I go to my updates setting in Windows there is something that says" your version of Windows will stop receiving quality updates soon. You can stay in support by updating to a newer version of windows 10 and then there is more. I do not want and will not put the...
  7. Question A Windows Update Setting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question A Windows Update Setting: Good morning. First, I have a Dell laptop with Windows 10 Home, Version 2004. My Windows Updates for October is currently "Paused" for a few more days. This morning when I went to the site there was a new box notice asking if I would like to "adjust my active hours to...
  8. Windows Update Default Settings Question?.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update Default Settings Question?.: Been having some internet speed problems since the latest update for Win 10 Home Edition and changed some settings trying to solve it. In the screen mentioned below Iset them all to off without writing down the default settings. Wondered if someone could kindly give me the...
  9. Windows Update Default Settings Question?.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Update Default Settings Question?.: Been having some internet speed problems since the latest update for Win 10 Home Edition and changed some settings trying to solve it. In the screen mentioned below Iset them all to off without writing down the default settings. Wondered if someone could kindly give me the...
  10. Changed Windows Update Assistant Settings and Have a Question

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Changed Windows Update Assistant Settings and Have a Question: So I was perfectly fine earlier this month running 1703 (new notebook 12/17) even though 1703 I believe came out in April 2017 until MS hijacked (it turns out they did this to almost EVERYBODY) a few weeks ago and unceremoniously installed 1709. This is what my update...