Windows 10: Windows Update Settings Refuses to Let Me Use This Option

Discus and support Windows Update Settings Refuses to Let Me Use This Option in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I got an issue with windows update. When I go to settings > windows update > advanced options. I cant turn this on the option, "automatically download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by yahanna, May 31, 2018.

1. yahanna Win User

Windows Update Settings Refuses to Let Me Use This Option

I got an issue with windows update. When I go to settings > windows update > advanced options. I cant turn this on the option, "automatically download updates, even over metered data connections". Whenever I try to, it switches back to off. I just want to automatically download all updates whether theyre for windows 10 in general or windows security. Is this normal??

Windows Update Settings Refuses to Let Me Use This Option [​IMG]

:)

yahanna, May 31, 2018
Thema:

Windows Update Settings Refuses to Let Me Use This Option

1. Windows Update Settings Refuses to Let Me Use This Option - Similar Threads - Update Settings Refuses

2. windows store refuses to let me play roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows store refuses to let me play roblox: i cant play roblox when i try it says i need a new app to use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-refuses-to-let-me-play-roblox/d36a7287-47df-4324-86f9-c13eb1527132
  3. windows store refuses to let me play roblox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows store refuses to let me play roblox: i cant play roblox when i try it says i need a new app to use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-refuses-to-let-me-play-roblox/d36a7287-47df-4324-86f9-c13eb1527132
  4. Windows won't let me update system or use apps

Windows won't let me update system or use apps: Not sure what made this start happening or even when. When trying to update, it usually usually gets stuck at 0% and i get the error code 0x80240004...
  5. Why would Windows randomly require me to use my PIN to sign in, and would refuse to let me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why would Windows randomly require me to use my PIN to sign in, and would refuse to let me...: And then for subsequent logins, it allows me to use my fingerprint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-would-windows-randomly-require-me-to-use-my/d74724de-6ee1-4963-a931-84c89f417888
  6. Why would Windows randomly require me to use my PIN to sign in, and would refuse to let me...

Why would Windows randomly require me to use my PIN to sign in, and would refuse to let me...: And then for subsequent logins, it allows me to use my fingerprint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-would-windows-randomly-require-me-to-use-my/d74724de-6ee1-4963-a931-84c89f417888
  7. Windows Hello fingerprint recognition refuses to let me enroll a finger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello fingerprint recognition refuses to let me enroll a finger: I have a fingerprint sensor, and Windows recognizes it as a Windows Hello-compatible device. Everything about it used to work perfectly until a few days ago. Now, every time I try to set up a fingerprint for Windows Hello, the following sequence of events occur:1. It asks me...
  8. Windows refuses to let me use my headset.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows refuses to let me use my headset.: I have no issues with other devices, and this headset has been nothing less than stellar; it's not an old headset, and I know for damn sure that the drivers or the headset itself are working just fine.When I dig into the device properties, Windows LOCKS it at 0.0dB for the...
  9. It's not letting me update windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It's not letting me update windows: So I updated my 20h2 windows 10 and now I'm having an issues So first I can't update my graphic drivers because it tell me to update windows and don't know how to fix this Please help I checked my winver and it said I was on 20h2 update which this is the update my pc is...
  10. Pc refuses to let me log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pc refuses to let me log in: I turned my laptop into safe mode and i restarted by computer and now it says to log in, i have made sure i have used the correct password but my laptop refuses to log in so now im stuck logged out of my laptop...