Windows 10: Windows Update show warning my PC not support Win 11, but PC Health show support.

Discus and support Windows Update show warning my PC not support Win 11, but PC Health show support. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good day, See the screenshot below, where Windows Update has error: This pc doesn't meet the minimum system requirements windows 11 and get details on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Oles Bodnar, Oct 5, 2021.

1. Windows Update show warning my PC not support Win 11, but PC Health show support.

Good day, See the screenshot below, where Windows Update has error: This pc doesn't meet the minimum system requirements windows 11 and get details on PC Health Check. But my PC Health Check has another result. Before I had disabled TPM on BIOS and after switch on and restart PC Health Check notify about allowed Win11, but Windows Update still has warning. I restarted and reinstalled PC Health Check many times and still same issue. Many thanks for any updates how to resolve issue in Windows Update.

:)

Oles Bodnar, Oct 5, 2021
  2. sygnus21 Win User

PC Health Check - Windows 11

My PC is all good for Windows 11....

Windows Update show warning my PC not support Win 11, but PC Health show support. [​IMG]

See my system specs below (System One). Motherboard using BIOS TPM, NOT a dedicated TPM module *Smile

sygnus21, Oct 5, 2021
  3. PC Health Check - Windows 11

The same here :
    Windows Update show warning my PC not support Win 11, but PC Health show support. [​IMG]

Specs :

good start...........*sarc

bug locker, Oct 5, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows Update show warning my PC not support Win 11, but PC Health show support.

“Your organization manages updates on this PC” Win 11 PC Health Check

Hi, in the following you will see a second tool which you can try- 3rd party. Note these do not give a comprehensive account. In the rest of the the data I have collated, as the site ie getting many of these queries, you will find other aspects to check.

This suggests you or a 3rd party tool has set a registry value equivalent to a group policy. Organisations use group policy, that's where that comes. (Individual users with Pro up can use that too). You don't say if you have Home or Pro.

Have you perhaps disabled or configured Windows Update by some means?

2 tools to check compatibility:
    PC Health Check - Windows 11
    – may not (yet) be completely reliable.
    You could try this tool... it will tell you "why" you are failing...

3rd Party tool to check for Win 11 compatibility - GitHub | Windows 11 Forum

Specifications:
    Introducing Windows 11
    Find Windows 11 specs, features, and computer requirements
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wind...specifications

Full specification:
    https://download.microsoft.com/downl...ndows%2011.pdf

Graphics:
    Only machines after about 2015 can support Direct X 12 graphics.
    Try dxdiag.exe on yours e.g. from a Run box

CPU:
    You can check to see if your CPU is in this list:
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...tel-processors

TPM
    Check whether you have TPM 2 and if it’s enabled: run
    tpm.msc
    from e.g. a run command.

dalchina, Oct 5, 2021
Thema:

Windows Update show warning my PC not support Win 11, but PC Health show support.

1. Windows Update show warning my PC not support Win 11, but PC Health show support. - Similar Threads - Update show warning

2. Windows 10 PC Health Check showing unsupported CPU for Windows 11 upgrade but support list...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 PC Health Check showing unsupported CPU for Windows 11 upgrade but support list...: I am working on upgrading our Windows 10 virtual machines within our vSphere environment to Windows 11. During my pre-checks, I ran PC Health Check on a virtual machine and it reported back that the CPU was not supported. Through my checks on Microsoft supported intel...
  3. Windows 10 PC Health Check showing unsupported CPU for Windows 11 upgrade but support list...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 PC Health Check showing unsupported CPU for Windows 11 upgrade but support list...: I am working on upgrading our Windows 10 virtual machines within our vSphere environment to Windows 11. During my pre-checks, I ran PC Health Check on a virtual machine and it reported back that the CPU was not supported. Through my checks on Microsoft supported intel...
  4. Processor Included in Window 11 Supported List but PC Health Check says not supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Processor Included in Window 11 Supported List but PC Health Check says not supported: I would like to upgrade from W10 to W11.When I run the PC Health Check it tells me that my processor Intel Core i7-7700T @2.90Ghz isn't currently supported for Windows 11.However, when I checked the list of supported Intel processors, mine is included in the list.What to do?...
  5. Processor Included in Window 11 Supported List but PC Health Check says not supported

Processor Included in Window 11 Supported List but PC Health Check says not supported: I would like to upgrade from W10 to W11.When I run the PC Health Check it tells me that my processor Intel Core i7-7700T @2.90Ghz isn't currently supported for Windows 11.However, when I checked the list of supported Intel processors, mine is included in the list.What to do?...
  6. PC Health says "processor is not supported", but it is found on the list of supported...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health says "processor is not supported", but it is found on the list of supported...: My 3yrs old Lenovo runs IntelR CoreTM i7-7700T CPU @ 2.90GHz. When trying to update to Windows 11, the PC Health says the processor is not currently supported for Windows 11. However, when clicking the "supported CPUs" link, I can find this processor there on the list.All the...
  7. PC Health says "processor is not supported", but it is found on the list of supported...

PC Health says "processor is not supported", but it is found on the list of supported...: My 3yrs old Lenovo runs IntelR CoreTM i7-7700T CPU @ 2.90GHz. When trying to update to Windows 11, the PC Health says the processor is not currently supported for Windows 11. However, when clicking the "supported CPUs" link, I can find this processor there on the list.All the...
  8. PC Health Check says my processor is not supported by Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Check says my processor is not supported by Windows 11: I have an Intel Core i7-3770 3.40GHz for which the application says is not supported by Windows 11.Could someone explain why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-health-check-says-my-processor-is-not-supported/589eb242-fffc-4fe9-9555-01406f2c527e
  9. PC Health Check says my processor is not supported by Windows 11

PC Health Check says my processor is not supported by Windows 11: I have an Intel Core i7-3770 3.40GHz for which the application says is not supported by Windows 11.Could someone explain why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-health-check-says-my-processor-is-not-supported/589eb242-fffc-4fe9-9555-01406f2c527e
  10. Windows Update show warning my PC not support Win 11, but PC Health show support.

Windows Update show warning my PC not support Win 11, but PC Health show support.: Good day, See the screenshot below, where Windows Update has error: This pc doesn't meet the minimum system requirements windows 11 and get details on PC Health Check. But my PC Health Check has another result. Before I had disabled TPM on BIOS and after switch on and restart...