Windows 10: Windows Update showing "Windows Intelligence Update" but downloading 0% for long time.

Discus and support Windows Update showing "Windows Intelligence Update" but downloading 0% for long time. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello Guys,I have updated Windows 11 21H2 to 22H2 by using ISO method.However, when check on the windows update screen, there is showing "Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dav Tan, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Dav Tan Win User

Windows Update showing "Windows Intelligence Update" but downloading 0% for long time.

Hello Guys,I have updated Windows 11 21H2 to 22H2 by using ISO method.However, when check on the windows update screen, there is showing "Windows Intelligence Update" downloading with 0% even I let it run for a week but still showing 0% No restart during a weekTried to search around but not able to identical what it referring to.Below is my machine info.Regards,Dav

:)

Dav Tan, Sep 26, 2022
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

3. brandonwh64, Sep 26, 2022
  4. Windows Update showing "Windows Intelligence Update" but downloading 0% for long time.

Windows updates...

Oh. Your "Registry" must have gotten screwed up FLY3R. If for some reason you couldn't download your updates I suppose you could go to the update site, and run throught the steps 'till it fails activation. Then you could go up to "Tools > Manage Add ons > then disable "Windows Genuine Advatage Validation Tool." Of course you should only use this method if you are having problems updating your legitamate copy of Windows XP. Perhaps do to a corrupted piece of software? *Smile Windows Update showing "Windows Intelligence Update" but downloading 0% for long time. :)

Thermopylae_480, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

Windows Update showing "Windows Intelligence Update" but downloading 0% for long time.

1. Windows Update showing "Windows Intelligence Update" but downloading 0% for long time. - Similar Threads - Update showing Intelligence

2. Windows Update showing "Windows Intelligence Update" but downloading 0% for long time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update showing "Windows Intelligence Update" but downloading 0% for long time.: Hello Guys,I have updated Windows 11 21H2 to 22H2 by using ISO method.However, when check on the windows update screen, there is showing "Windows Intelligence Update" downloading with 0% even I let it run for a week but still showing 0% No restart during a weekTried to search...
  3. Windows Update Download Stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Download Stuck at 0%: For the past few days, I've been trying update my windows to the newest version. It is not a major update or anything however because of that I can't play a few games that I love to play. I tried every possible way from stopping and starting the windows update service to...
  4. Windows Update Download Stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Download Stuck at 0%: For the past few days, I've been trying update my windows to the newest version. It is not a major update or anything however because of that I can't play a few games that I love to play. I tried every possible way from stopping and starting the windows update service to...
  5. Windows Updates Stuck at 0% Downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Updates Stuck at 0% Downloading: System DetailsWindows 10 ProfessionalWinver 1803 OS Build 17134.1304What I Have TriedI tried everything here except for resorting to the Windows Media Creation Tool and it did not work. Windows update issues - Microsoft CommunityI tried everything here and it did not work....
  6. windows update stuck at 'downloading 0%'.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update stuck at 'downloading 0%'.: It is stuck on cumulative update for windows 21H1, KB5006670. I did not approve nor had any prior notice of this update. Why is it automatically being installed and why has the downloading stopped at 0%? I don't believe this update is intended for my computer. How to fix this...
  7. windows update stuck at 'downloading 0%'.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows update stuck at 'downloading 0%'.: It is stuck on cumulative update for windows 21H1, KB5006670. I did not approve nor had any prior notice of this update. Why is it automatically being installed and why has the downloading stopped at 0%? I don't believe this update is intended for my computer. How to fix this...
  8. Windows Update takes long time.

Windows Update takes long time.: Hi, Following is the OS specification of my laptop : [ATTACH] The last time when I tried to update windows to perform the following similar update it took over 5 hours to complete and it was stuck at 52%, later on, I forced the system to go in sleep mode by pressing the...
  9. Windows Update - Taking long time

Windows Update - Taking long time: Today, I have got the notification that your system is downloaded and ready to update latest version... Restart is required? I have agreed and clicked the Restart button. to my surprise - it took 03 hrs 45 mins to update the latest update..... I am not happy they way it...
  10. I haven't had a windows 10 update download in a long long time

I haven't had a windows 10 update download in a long long time: Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803 amd64 2019-04 - Error 0x80070005 I haven't had an update install in a long long time. The last one to install was 1703-15063.1418. Any one help?...