Windows 10: Windows update shows it is installed driver tomorrow literally and it crashed my pc

Discus and support Windows update shows it is installed driver tomorrow literally and it crashed my pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After this update my pc crashed 4 times and I can see Kernal-power 41 error. If it is due to driver can't it be written properly in logs instead of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by vasu9662, May 12, 2021.

1. vasu9662 Win User

Windows update shows it is installed driver tomorrow literally and it crashed my pc

After this update my pc crashed 4 times and I can see Kernal-power 41 error. If it is due to driver can't it be written properly in logs instead of saying it's a power issue. The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly. And how the installed date is tomorrow, I am surprised to see? After removing the update it seems working fine. I also removed another up

:)

vasu9662, May 12, 2021

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, May 12, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, May 12, 2021
  4. Windows update shows it is installed driver tomorrow literally and it crashed my pc

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 12, 2021
Thema:

Windows update shows it is installed driver tomorrow literally and it crashed my pc

1. Windows update shows it is installed driver tomorrow literally and it crashed my pc - Similar Threads - update shows installed

2. My PC doesn't have a “lockscreen”, literally.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC doesn't have a “lockscreen”, literally.: I tried to reset windows 11, due to it running slow and overall being riddled with bugs. When I tried to reset it, it bluescreen'd right before hitting 100%, and shut itself down.After booting it up again, it'd stuck on the “please wait” screen for 10-15 minutes, before...
  3. PC Crashing - Reimaged, Updated Windows, Updated Drivers, etc.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC Crashing - Reimaged, Updated Windows, Updated Drivers, etc.: Hi All,I generally consider myself technically savvy, but this is driving me crazy.... Within the past month, my PC started BSODing repeatedly - averaging 2-3 times per day with 2 major error codes: "Memory Management" and "System Service Exception". Initial troubleshooting...
  4. driver installation crashing pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    driver installation crashing pc: Long story short, I'm trying to install the latest graphics driver for my msi gtx 1660 ti and when it gets to the end it bluescreens with the code WDF_VIOLATION. Any help? submitted by /u/Commie000 [link] [comments]...
  5. installing video card drivers crashes pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    installing video card drivers crashes pc: after fixing win10 update, I had to do a clean reinstall, my pc worked for awhile then crashed. I replaced what I assumed was a bad hard drive and reinstalled windows updated everything but could not install video card drivers. Video card is a AMD Radeon R9 200 series. In...
  6. Windows update crashes my pc.

Windows update crashes my pc.: So, at 3/14/2020 Windows did an update and ever since my pc is having blue screens and applications crash very often. At first I thought my SSD was dead and was going to buy a new one, after checking the condition through CrystalDiskInfo, it seems like it's very healthy. I...
  7. Literally About to YEET my PC out a Window

Literally About to YEET my PC out a Window: Before you comment, yes I’m quite dumb. So, be me install a bunch of viruses trying to get r6 for free fuck Ok, my dumbass thinks, reset the pc. Of course I get the error “There was a problem resetting your PC, no changes were made”. I have tried everything. 20 hours...
  8. I literally cannot log into my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I literally cannot log into my pc: So I haven't used my computer in a week, and I decided to log onto it today to do some work and when I try typing my PIN, it says "Something has happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." So I click it and it gives me a black screen and takes me...
  9. Camera installed... Tomorrow?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Camera installed... Tomorrow?: [img] Was looking through and uninstalling programs today (7/28) Saw that Camera was installed 7/29. Why did this happen? I did not install camera. 137462
  10. Microsoft to Launch 34 Windows Updates Tomorrow

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to Launch 34 Windows Updates Tomorrow: Microsoft rolled out this month’s Patch Tuesday updates last week, but the company is now gearing up for another important rollout that’s scheduled to go live tomorrow. This time, Microsoft will be rolling out a total of 34 non-security updates for Windows, most of which...