Windows 10: Windows update shrunk Screen size

Discus and support Windows update shrunk Screen size in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just had a windows update 5/20/21 KB460150 and KB5003173 and it has shrunk my screen size. I have a HP all in one 32" screen and it is now displaying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DaveBelote, May 20, 2021.

1. Windows update shrunk Screen size

I just had a windows update 5/20/21 KB460150 and KB5003173 and it has shrunk my screen size. I have a HP all in one 32" screen and it is now displaying at 23". How do I fix this.

:)

DaveBelote, May 20, 2021

2. Windows 10 update changed all my settings, email signature, size of screen, made ads giant

Just downloaded, as suggested the Windows 10 updates, and it changed all my fonts, screen size, signature, everything. Increased the size of ads, and shrunk my email page, etc.

BennettBramson, May 20, 2021
  3. Steve[K] Win User
    Windows 10 screen shrunk

On both my computers with Windows 10 the Windows screen shrunk to half the size as the monitors. This just happened in the last few days. Is there something going on with the Basic Graphic Drivers?

Steve[K], May 20, 2021
  4. Windows update shrunk Screen size

Picture size

The automatic resizer still loads the whole picture (large res and large KB size and all) but makes it more comfortable to view on-screen.

I think what the OP is finding inconvenient is the long loading times such pics take.

I agree with Mussel's suggestion that they be shrunk especially in file-size.

Black Panther, May 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows update shrunk Screen size

1. Windows update shrunk Screen size - Similar Threads - update shrunk Screen

2. my screen shrunk!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my screen shrunk!: Hi, I'm on a Dynabook and there are strange black barriers along the sides of my computer. I was wondering if anyone has faced this problem before. If you have it would be amazing if you could tell me how to fix it, in a way that a 5th grader would understand. Thank you!...
  3. my screen shrunk!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my screen shrunk!: Hi, I'm on a Dynabook and there are strange black barriers along the sides of my computer. I was wondering if anyone has faced this problem before. If you have it would be amazing if you could tell me how to fix it, in a way that a 5th grader would understand. Thank you!...
  4. my screen shrunk!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My window shrunk.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My window shrunk.: I'm running Windows 7. I was typing and suddenly the window changed size. How do I get it back to what it is suppose to be? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-window-shrunk/1464daf0-5d43-47c5-a1a5-e659c25abb2e
  6. windows 10 upgrade shrunk my screen size how to get full screen coverage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 upgrade shrunk my screen size how to get full screen coverage: windows 10 upgrade shrunk my screen size how to get full screen coverage https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-upgrade-shrunk-my-screen-size-how-to/3c7f2b12-dc83-46a3-894f-905d5d43767e
  7. My screen shrunk in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My screen shrunk in Windows 10.: I don't see any recent fixes posted - how can is be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-shrunk-in-windows-10/94fed68b-a2ec-49c9-a92c-fce98d91bf40
  8. My c drive shrunk in total gb size?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My c drive shrunk in total gb size?: I reinstalled Windows on my PC transferring files from my laptop. After recovery, I then noticed my PC's C drive total space had shrunk. It's now the same as my laptop and that's around 200GB’s that just vanished in total space. What's going on? :) (I have tried Disk...
  9. my screen shrunk

my screen shrunk: how to get my screen and apps back to normal size cant use word due to this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-shrunk/029e9864-add1-4f63-99b4-ecaa2635018a
  10. Screen Resolution shrunk in size

Screen Resolution shrunk in size: [IMG] Hi after a full reset I did on my Acer Predator Helios 300, my screen resolution shrunk in size with almost 3 inch black border at the bottom and 4 on the right. I tried almost every solution I found in this community but nothing really worked. I even tried rolling...