Windows 10: Windows Update Shutdown

Discus and support Windows Update Shutdown in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello I am trying to install the Xbox application in order to try out the Gamepass. I am informed that I need to update to the latest Windows Update.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RenoThrasher, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Windows Update Shutdown

Hello

I am trying to install the Xbox application in order to try out the Gamepass. I am informed that I need to update to the latest Windows Update. If I recall correctly, the update assistant said I was on version 18xx and needed to be on version 19xx. The update assistant verifies the download 100% but during the next step it’ll get to 12%-25% and windows shutsdown. Ive tried changing my power settings to power saver and it still shutdown. Ive tried 5 times and each time it shut down. I recently updated my chipset drivers and bios but everything else worked fine.

Any help is appreciated

:)

RenoThrasher, Nov 25, 2019

2. Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Nov 25, 2019
  3. little cat, Nov 25, 2019
  4. Weer Win User

Windows Update Shutdown

Reminder: Microsoft Windows 7 Beta Automatic Two-Hour Shutdowns Begin Today

Does that work?

Thema:

Windows Update Shutdown

1. Windows Update Shutdown - Similar Threads - Update Shutdown

2. i downloaded updates from the setiings , but can't install them by restarting or shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i downloaded updates from the setiings , but can't install them by restarting or shutdown: i have tried most of the guides on internet but it isnot working . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-downloaded-updates-from-the-setiings-but-cant/d7d918dc-bd70-4839-976e-13096e3bf16c
  3. i downloaded updates from the setiings , but can't install them by restarting or shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i downloaded updates from the setiings , but can't install them by restarting or shutdown: i have tried most of the guides on internet but it isnot working . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-downloaded-updates-from-the-setiings-but-cant/d7d918dc-bd70-4839-976e-13096e3bf16c
  4. i downloaded updates from the setiings , but can't install them by restarting or shutdown

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. stuck on loading screen after update and shutdown and the update screen isnt showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stuck on loading screen after update and shutdown and the update screen isnt showing: my hp computer is stuck on loading screen after an update and shutdown i accidenty force shut it down because i forgot about the update moreover the update screen wasnt there so i didnt know it was updating what do i do it has been stuck on the loading sreen for the past hour...
  6. stuck on loading screen after update and shutdown and the update screen isnt showing

stuck on loading screen after update and shutdown and the update screen isnt showing: my hp computer is stuck on loading screen after an update and shutdown i accidenty force shut it down because i forgot about the update moreover the update screen wasnt there so i didnt know it was updating what do i do it has been stuck on the loading sreen for the past hour...
  7. stuck on loading screen after update and shutdown and the update screen isnt showing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I am getting windows update error 0x800705b4 and when I shutdown my laptop it gives blue...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I am getting windows update error 0x800705b4 and when I shutdown my laptop it gives blue...: I am getting windows update error 0x800705b4 it has been 6 months since last update also since last three days when I shutdown my laptop it gives blue screen error code driver power state failure when I click on update graphic or network adapter driver in device manager it...
  9. Shutdown problem on the newest update on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shutdown problem on the newest update on windows 11: In the newest update of Windows 11, I have a problem with shutdown. Every single time that I click on the shutdown button, it first restarts my laptop, and shutdown after that. Can someone give me a solution to fix that?...
  10. Shutdown problem on the newest update on windows 11

Shutdown problem on the newest update on windows 11: In the newest update of Windows 11, I have a problem with shutdown. Every single time that I click on the shutdown button, it first restarts my laptop, and shutdown after that. Can someone give me a solution to fix that?...