Windows 10: windows update silent update

Discus and support windows update silent update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi guys i have setupcomplete.cmd how can i add silent update (update) for windows 10 21h1 pro x64 as in the picture t44ecs4.png 183334 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hacettbey6, Aug 3, 2021.

1. windows update silent update

hi guys i have setupcomplete.cmd how can i add silent update (update) for windows 10 21h1 pro x64 as in the picture t44ecs4.png

:)

hacettbey6, Aug 3, 2021
  2. AsRock Win User

Windows Updates failed to instal

I'm not sure how differant XP media center Edition is but you could clear the history \ cache if these folders are there.

Step 1 Register DLL files.

=================

By trying this step, we can check if the update engines are working properly.

1. Close all instances of Internet Explorer.

2. Click Start and Run, type "Regsvr32 atl.dll" (without quotes) in the Open box and click OK.

Note: There is a space between regsvr32 and atl.dll

3. Similarly, one by one, register the files listed below:

Regsvr32 msxml3.dll

Regsvr32 wuapi.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng1.dll

Regsvr32 wups2.dll

Regsvr32 wucltui.dll

Regsvr32 wups.dll

Regsvr32 wuweb.dll

Regsvr32 qmgr.dll

Regsvr32 qmgrprxy.dll

Regsvr32 jscript.dll

Note: If you encounter errors while registering any of these files then skip that file and continue with the next one.

If the issue persists, let's move on to the steps below to verify Windows Update services and temporary folders.

Step 2 Verify the relevant Windows Update services.

=========================================

1. Click Start->Run, type "services.msc" (without quotation marks) in the open box and click OK.

2. Double click the service "Automatic Updates".

3. Click on the Log On tab, please ensure the option "Local System account" is selected and the option "Allow service to interact with desktop" is unchecked.

4. Check if this service has been enabled on the listed Hardware Profile. If not, please click the Enable button to enable it.

5. Click on the tab "General "; make sure the "Startup Type" is "Automatic" or "Manual". Then please click the button "Stop" under "Service Status" to stop the service.

6. Then please click the button "Start" under "Service Status" to start the service.

7. Please repeat the above steps with the other services:

Background Intelligent Transfer Service

Event Log

Remote Procedure Call (RPC)

Note: Event log service is enabled on all of the hardware profiles; this service does not have an option to enable or disable on certain hardware profile.

If it still does not help, let's proceed to step 3.

Step 3 Reload the Update temporary folders.

===================================

One possible cause is that the temporary folder for Windows Update is containing corrupted files. Let's erase all the files there to get the system clean.

1. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net stop WuAuServ

2. Click Start, Run, type: %windir% and press Enter.

3. In the opened folder, rename the folder SoftwareDistribution to Sdold.

4. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net start WuAuServ

Please test the Windows Update website and let me know the result. If the issue persists, to clarify the issue and provide more accurate troubleshooting steps, please assist me in collecting the following information.

AsRock, Aug 3, 2021
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

4. windows update silent update

Windows updates...

Oh. Your "Registry" must have gotten screwed up FLY3R. If for some reason you couldn't download your updates I suppose you could go to the update site, and run throught the steps 'till it fails activation. Then you could go up to "Tools > Manage Add ons > then disable "Windows Genuine Advatage Validation Tool." Of course you should only use this method if you are having problems updating your legitamate copy of Windows XP. Perhaps do to a corrupted piece of software? *Smile windows update silent update :)

Thermopylae_480, Aug 3, 2021
Thema:

windows update silent update

1. windows update silent update - Similar Threads - update silent update

2. Discord voicechat goes silent after latest Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discord voicechat goes silent after latest Windows 11 update: Hello,My PC applied updates https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/march-14-2023-kb5023706-os-build-22621-1413-9d3f2de5-08e7-4462-8fba-d944201f4ae1 on 3/17.I found out today that I can't hear any sound in discord voice chat.Other sounds work great, even discords other...
  3. Discord voicechat goes silent after latest Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discord voicechat goes silent after latest Windows 11 update: Hello,My PC applied updates https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/march-14-2023-kb5023706-os-build-22621-1413-9d3f2de5-08e7-4462-8fba-d944201f4ae1 on 3/17.I found out today that I can't hear any sound in discord voice chat.Other sounds work great, even discords other...
  4. Microphone Array driver is not updated in Windows 11, making the mic silent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone Array driver is not updated in Windows 11, making the mic silent: My laptop is Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 7, which has a built-in microphone. The microphone is Microphone Array Intel Smart Sound Technology Intel SST with driver version 10.0.22000.1 2021-06-05. It works well in Windows 10.After upgrading to Windows 11, the microphone takes almost...
  5. windows update silent update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows update silent update: hi guys i have setupcomplete.cmd how can i add silent update (update) for windows 10 21h1 pro x64 as in the picture t44ecs4.png 183334
  6. Windows update dares to silently reset USB ports ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows update dares to silently reset USB ports ?: Hi, I have unexplained brief USB connection losses with different devices on different computers; apparently mostly shortly after a cold start or resume from sleep etc. Consequences vary from unexpected USB disconnect/connect system sound to more severe things like loss of...
  7. Why are some updates silent and others not?

Why are some updates silent and others not?: First of all I have automatic update in Group Policy set to notify for download (option 2). I have noticed that some updates like definition updates for defender antivirus gets updated without any notification. I know this because when I open up Reliability Monitor I can see...
  8. Why are some updates silent and others not?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why are some updates silent and others not?: First of all I have automatic update in Group Policy set to notify for download (option 2). I have noticed that some updates like definition updates for defender antivirus gets updated without any notification. I know this because when I open up Reliability Monitor I can see...
  9. Silently Uninstalling Windows Updates via Command Line in Windows 10

Silently Uninstalling Windows Updates via Command Line in Windows 10: After reviewing the following tutorial thread: Uninstall Windows Update in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Windows Update Activation Tutorials I've decided that the information contained within is not entirely accurate (at a minimum, it is no longer accurate). The tutorial...
  10. Windows 10 Creators Update - silent installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Creators Update - silent installation: After Microsoft pushes the Windows 10 Creators update, is it then possible to make de installation silent? I've tried de manual update, but you'll get the 'Welcome to Windows 10!' screen... The reason I want to do this, is because I've got a lot of customers with Win 10...