Windows 10: Windows Update Slowed Down Official Apps

Discus and support Windows Update Slowed Down Official Apps in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The internet is fine one all other apps other than the official apps teams, OneNote etc.. After an update the computer significantly slowed down These... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jimmy Li_405, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Windows Update Slowed Down Official Apps

The internet is fine one all other apps other than the official apps teams, OneNote etc.. After an update the computer significantly slowed down

These things happend:

-Icons on main page slowed when loading.

-Unable to connect to servers especially the ones containing files and stuff in Microsoft apps

-Windows search bar cannot function

-Frequent "Not Responding" messages on Microsoft apps, got worse and worse

Did every scan possible to find malwares, removed every one I found and still didn't reslove the issue.

It happens on this computer ONLY, my other computers without this update works fine with the same account and apps.

Is there a way to reslove this? I wiped out all the older version to get the hard drive faster, didn't work. And nothing suspicious is running when I checked the task manager. And I noticed updates are more and more frequent, are these fake malware ones? PLEASE HELP.

:)

Jimmy Li_405, Nov 16, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 16, 2020
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Nov 16, 2020
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows Update Slowed Down Official Apps

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows Update Slowed Down Official Apps

1. Windows Update Slowed Down Official Apps - Similar Threads - Update Slowed Down

2. Is there an official Gmail app for Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there an official Gmail app for Windows?: I can't find an app to download on Windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-an-official-gmail-app-for-windows/ed247bbf-a24c-4cb0-a841-9217ea84bc08
  3. Is there an official Gmail app for Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there an official Gmail app for Windows?: I can't find an app to download on Windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-an-official-gmail-app-for-windows/ed247bbf-a24c-4cb0-a841-9217ea84bc08
  4. Which apps are slowing down internet?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which apps are slowing down internet?: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,Anytime when I use my PC, some apps, services and updates always starts on background and slows down my internet speed. So help me finding best bandwidth monitoring app for pc which is free, best and will be used by simply opening and not by using...
  5. Which apps are slowing down internet?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Which apps are slowing down internet?: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,Anytime when I use my PC, some apps, services and updates always starts on background and slows down my internet speed. So help me finding best bandwidth monitoring app for pc which is free, best and will be used by simply opening and not by using...
  6. Which apps are slowing down internet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Update 20H2 slows down the Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Update 20H2 slows down the Windows: Hi Team, I have recently upgraded my OS Version from 1909 to 20H2 but now my system is slows down and performance is degraded as it was in previous version of windows i.e. 1909. Could you help me to figure out the steps I should take to restore the performance of my...
  8. Windows update slowed down PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows update slowed down PC: After a recent windows update, my PC is unbearably slow. Applications take significantly longer to open and CPU usage is often well above the norm 70+% using windows explorer It affects all applications. I've now tried a system restore and a PC reset, but the pc is still...
  9. windows update slows down computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows update slows down computer: had a update to desktop (Win 10pro, 8g ram) and it has slowed down to almost a stop - takes over 5 minutes to load Adobe Acrobat XI. Had problem just after loaded 10 and was told to stop a app that loads a quick access to supposedly speed up this. Anyone know what this...
  10. Windows Slow and slow down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Slow and slow down: Whats going on in Win 10. The past 2-3 weeks have seen win 10 go from smooth and fast to slow and slow. This forum took 77-78 seconds to open from clicking on shortcut to screen. I have games staggering all over the place like drunken graphics. On occasion sites do not even...