Windows 10: Windows Update Standalone not applicable error

Discus and support Windows Update Standalone not applicable error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My system is Windows 10 HP PC, - 64, version 1803. I tried to install the Media Features Pack but received a message Windows Update Standalone not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DamianLarangeira, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Windows Update Standalone not applicable error

My system is Windows 10 HP PC, - 64, version 1803.

I tried to install the Media Features Pack but received a message Windows Update Standalone not applicable. How can I proceed with the process? Media Features Pack wants to manage icloud storage.

:)

DamianLarangeira, Dec 16, 2018

2. Windows Update Standalone Installer error 0x80096002 in Windows 10

I have downloaded windows search 4.0 from the below link.

Windows Search 4.0 for Windows Vista x64 Edition (KB940157) (

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=2276).

I am getting same error as " Windows update Standalone installer

installer encountered an error : 0x80096002 , The certificate for the signer of the message is invalid or not found" when I install.

I tried to follow the steps as you said in the above post , but there is no compatibility option present.

• Download the software setup file from the link.
    • Right-click on the setup file and click on properties.
    • Click on the compatibility tab, check the box Run this program in compatibility mode for, select Windows 10 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done,restart the
      computer and check if the changes are effective.

Can you please suggest , how to proceeed further. My outlook is instant search is not working because of this software missing.

Rakesh_karam, Dec 16, 2018
  3. Kreij Win User
    Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 Application Compatibility Update

Would have been nice if they indicated which applications were actually improved as opposed to just hard or soft blocked.

Kreij, Dec 16, 2018
  4. DaMulta Win User

Windows Update Standalone not applicable error

Who has seen this vista update error

When you go to Windows vista update and it tell you to update a driver that you have already updated. Then it says failed to update and gives you the error code that tell you that you already have a never version than that. WTF? Why in the world would it be trying to updated something with an older driver. Well the only way to get it out of your windows update list is to go uninstall what ever that driver is then run the update and install it. Then run the newer drivers again.

Well I still can't get the Nivida Network Bridge to disappear out of the list. I uninstall the one in device manager and go to the update and before it's even done with that. Vista is automatically installing a newer version than is in the Vista update list.......

DaMulta, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

Windows Update Standalone not applicable error

1. Windows Update Standalone not applicable error - Similar Threads - Update Standalone applicable

2. Windows Standalone Update Installer says Update is not applicable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Standalone Update Installer says Update is not applicable: I am trying to update a few older machines that are running Windows 10 1809. I am trying to update them with http://download.windowsupdate.com/c/msdownload/update/software/secu/2021/07/windows10.0-kb5004947-x64_c00ea7cdbfc6c5c637873b3e5305e56fafc4c074.msu to address the...
  3. Windows standalone update installer keeps running

Windows standalone update installer keeps running: I tried to manually install the most current monthly update in windows 10cumulative or security? but windows standalone update installer has been stuck on 'searching for updates on this computer' for about 2 hours. Only option on the small notification box is 'cancel' but...
  4. Install iTunes Store version alongside standalone application?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install iTunes Store version alongside standalone application?: Windows 10 Home 1909 x64 I have the standalone version of iTunes installed, works fine (except for its inability to display album art with custom DPI settings, but that's minor). Updating is annoying, have to dl huge installer, extract the iTunes and Application Support .msi...
  5. Window Update Standalone Installer Issue.

Window Update Standalone Installer Issue.: Good day all, I have recently upgraded my computer windows 10 pro version 2004. shortly afterwards I noticed that my previously installed RSAT tools are no longer available. Sighting this I attempted to reinstall it. At that point, I received the error message RSAT...
  6. Windows update standalone Installer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows update standalone Installer: i tried to install RSAT applications but i get the below error. Please advise ASAP. My system is windows 10 Home Single language. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-standalone-installer/64a7951f-ab26-4e99-96de-2a5d3bae8935
  7. Windows standalone Installer Update for antivirus not applicable

Windows standalone Installer Update for antivirus not applicable: Dear Microsoft team, I have encountered an issue when installing windows update Windows 6.1 KB4474419 64 Bit for my antivirus, Sophos update. I have previous send an email regarding about this on the 8 of june but still have not yet receive an update or reply. Please...
  8. Windows Update Standalone Installer : The Update is not applicable to your computer.

Windows Update Standalone Installer : The Update is not applicable to your computer.: I get this when trying to manually install to the latest update (currently 1903) from 1803 (OS Build 17134.885). I've attempted to run the windows troubleshooter and it finds no errors. It does find an error about "registration" or something when I run the troubleshooter in...
  9. Windows Update Standalone Installer Error 0x80096002

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Update Standalone Installer Error 0x80096002: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]At times, when using a Windows Update Standalone Installer to install Windows Updates, you may see error code 0x80096002. If you face this issue, here is what you can do to resolve the issue and install the update on your [...] This post Windows Update...
  10. Windows Update Standalone Installer error 0x80096002 in Windows 10

Windows Update Standalone Installer error 0x80096002 in Windows 10: When I am trying to install Windows Virtual PC on my Dell 7577 win10 I am getting the error "Windows Update Standalone Installer error 0x80096002 in Windows 10. The certificate for the signer of the message is invalid or not found". Also, I am not able able able to change the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows stand alone installer is not applicable to my system

2. windows standalone installer not applicable

3. WINDOWS UPDATE STANDALONE INSTALLER THIS UPDATE ISNT APPLICABLE

4. windows update standalone installer the update is not applicable,
  5. this standalone is not applicable for,
  6. kb4100347 not applicable,
  7. windows update standalone is not applicable windows 10