Windows 10: Windows update still not showing 1809 availability

Discus and support Windows update still not showing 1809 availability in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all, My sister's laptop - a recent HP i3-based machine featuring Windows 10 home 1803 - is still not showing 1809 as an available update when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by tony359, May 1, 2019.

1. tony359 Win User

Windows update still not showing 1809 availability

Hi all,

My sister's laptop - a recent HP i3-based machine featuring Windows 10 home 1803 - is still not showing 1809 as an available update when manually checking under Windows Update.

The only stop block I could find online was the intel graphic driver - I have checked that and the laptop is on a previous version so it should be safe. Also, there is plenty of free space on the file system.

I appreciate I could force the upgrade by downloading the installer but I tend to think that if Microsoft is not sending the update there may be a reason for that.

Is there a way to find out what's going on?

Thanks!
    tony

:)

tony359, May 1, 2019

2. Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, May 1, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows update still not showing 1809 availability :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 1, 2019
  4. Windows update still not showing 1809 availability

Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

Windows update still not showing 1809 availability partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, May 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows update still not showing 1809 availability

1. Windows update still not showing 1809 availability - Similar Threads - update still showing

2. May 2020 Windows Update Still Not Available

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    May 2020 Windows Update Still Not Available: I can't update my computer. In the bottom right it shows an update icon and says "Your version of Windows 10 will reach end of service soon. Click to download the newer version of Windows 10 to stay supported." When I click on it, the page says I am up to date and that "The...
  3. Show or Hide Updates Tool - is it still available?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Show or Hide Updates Tool - is it still available?: Hi. I had a problem which I fixed by uninstalling KB4601345. Naturally, I don't want that Update to install again so I googled myself to this page: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...3-19219ef19cc1 Clicking on the link to the tool leads to a 404 error. Is the Show or Hide...
  4. Is Win10 1809 still available?

Is Win10 1809 still available?: We have tested 1903 on some of the computers in the company and it has a "known issue" with one of the software packages we need to run. The problem is, we also have quite a few PCs running 1803, and one in particular that has some problems that I'm hoping might be solved by...
  5. Windows 1809 update not showing up in December

Windows 1809 update not showing up in December: Clicking "Check for updates" does not result in the 1809 update being detected on my computer. I am currently on 1803. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-1809-update-not-showing-up-in-december/f7e7e858-e6d6-4d65-b299-329d9c91d1d4
  6. Warning: 1809 Update still has issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Warning: 1809 Update still has issues: Please do not bury this in a technical sub-forum, this needs to be in the General issues. It's not a technical issue at this point, that has been resolved, but again 1809 messes up some of my drivers. Microsoft needs to see this and it needs to get the maximum exposure and...
  7. Update 1809 still not available on windows 10 pro

Update 1809 still not available on windows 10 pro: Hello, So after the update was pulled twice, it was made unavailable for icloud users due to another bug. We had an update so i should get win 10 update but i am still unable to see it. I tried the assistant to force the update but during the installation it rolls back...
  8. Windows 10 Update 1809 not available still??

Windows 10 Update 1809 not available still??: Hello, I heard the news that the Windows 10 update 1809 has just rerolled out a few weeks ago, and yet I still haven't gotten the update. I've already known that devices with the Intel Graphics Driver version 24.x something, and I updated mine to 25.20.100.6373. I'm just...
  9. still no 1809 update. stuck at 1803

still no 1809 update. stuck at 1803: So. I have been trying to update to the new October update for windows 10. I understand that Microsoft pulled the update because of a bug. But have since heard it was released again. So.. I have tried and tried again to update. But both windows update and the update assistant...
  10. Windows update 1809 did not install, still shows version is 1803

Windows update 1809 did not install, still shows version is 1803: I got the prompt telling me the update was ready and it needed to reboot. Did a reboot and it just restarted with no changes. The version is currently displaying 1803. In the update history it says: Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 Requires a restart to finish...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is win 10 version 1809 not available to me

2. windows 10 version 1809 not available

3. 1809 not available in updates

4. windows 1809 not offered,
  5. windows 10 1809 not offered,
  6. why havent i got 1809 update,
  7. windows 1809 not showing up windows update,
  8. windows 10 1809 not available