Windows 10: Windows Update stuck at 0% downloading after Windows re-installation

Discus and support Windows Update stuck at 0% downloading after Windows re-installation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I had some issues with my Windows installation and I did an in-place re-installation. Now I notice that Windows Update reports "2020-07 Cumulative... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Fortitude, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Fortitude Win User

Windows Update stuck at 0% downloading after Windows re-installation

I had some issues with my Windows installation and I did an in-place re-installation. Now I notice that Windows Update reports "2020-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 2004 for x64-based Systems (KB4565503)" as downloading, but the progress is stuck at 0%. Additionally the Windows Update history shows this update as successfully installed on July 15. I tried to re-install the update after downloading it, and in history it is shown as failed to install. Is there a way to fix this?

Windows 10 Pro v.2004.

:)

Fortitude, Jul 28, 2020
  2. TomStrong Win User

Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Hello everyone, Windows Update has been stuck at 0% every time I've tried in the last couple of days (see screenshot). These are the two updates available:

• Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3103688).

• Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3105213).

Windows Update stuck at 0% downloading after Windows re-installation [​IMG]

TomStrong, Jul 28, 2020
  3. Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Please run the Windows Update Troubleshooter:
    http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9830262
    Please provide the exact details of any problem it reports as not fixed.

Sumit Dhiman, Jul 28, 2020
  4. m4gicfour Win User

Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Update stuck at 0% downloading after Windows re-installation - Similar Threads - Update stuck downloading

2. Windows Update Download Stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Download Stuck at 0%: For the past few days, I've been trying update my windows to the newest version. It is not a major update or anything however because of that I can't play a few games that I love to play. I tried every possible way from stopping and starting the windows update service to...
  3. Windows Update Download Stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Download Stuck at 0%: For the past few days, I've been trying update my windows to the newest version. It is not a major update or anything however because of that I can't play a few games that I love to play. I tried every possible way from stopping and starting the windows update service to...
  4. Windows Update Download Stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Updates Stuck at 0% Downloading

Windows Updates Stuck at 0% Downloading: System DetailsWindows 10 ProfessionalWinver 1803 OS Build 17134.1304What I Have TriedI tried everything here except for resorting to the Windows Media Creation Tool and it did not work. Windows update issues - Microsoft CommunityI tried everything here and it did not work....
  6. Windows Updates Stuck at 0% Downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Updates Stuck at 0% Downloading: System DetailsWindows 10 ProfessionalWinver 1803 OS Build 17134.1304What I Have TriedI tried everything here except for resorting to the Windows Media Creation Tool and it did not work. Windows update issues - Microsoft CommunityI tried everything here and it did not work....
  7. Windows Updates Stuck at 0% Downloading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. windows update stuck at 'downloading 0%'.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update stuck at 'downloading 0%'.: It is stuck on cumulative update for windows 21H1, KB5006670. I did not approve nor had any prior notice of this update. Why is it automatically being installed and why has the downloading stopped at 0%? I don't believe this update is intended for my computer. How to fix this...
  9. windows update stuck at 'downloading 0%'.

windows update stuck at 'downloading 0%'.: It is stuck on cumulative update for windows 21H1, KB5006670. I did not approve nor had any prior notice of this update. Why is it automatically being installed and why has the downloading stopped at 0%? I don't believe this update is intended for my computer. How to fix this...
  10. windows update stuck at 'downloading 0%'.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging